Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal — How to Apply for the Chevron Nigeria LimitedRecruitment 2021.
Are you searching for the Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Application Form for 2021? Then you are in the right place.
This article will talk about the Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Form, how to apply, requirements, and qualifications for the job.
To apply for this job successfully, take your time, and read this post carefully till the end.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment Application Form Portal 2021
Note that the official website for Chevron Nigeria Limited is www.chevron.com
You’re advised to bookmark this page or send your email address in the comment section to get updated as soon as we update this post.
Read also: NPF recruitment application form
Requirements for Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
- REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates should possess a Bachelors’s Degree with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division or Second Class Lower Division and/or good Masters Degree in any of the disciplines listed above.
- Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program. Good leadership traits, verbal and written communication, and computer skills Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have the ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
- OTHER CRITERIA FOR CHEVRON NIGERIA LIMITED JOB RECRUITMENT OFFERS: Candidates must have 0 – 3 years of work experience. Candidates must have completed the mandatory NYSC program. Good leadership traits, verbal and written communication, and computer skills. Must be a team player with good interpersonal skills and have the ability to do well in a multi-disciplinary and culturally diverse workplace.
- QUALIFICATIONS FOR JOB VACANCIES: • OND Holders: Cleaners Handy workers Janitors Plumbers Carpentry Security Guards. MINIMUM SALARY: #390,000
• B.SC/HND Holders: Personal assistants Level 1-4 workmanship Engineers Offshore workers Mechanical Electrical Economics Legal attendants Security Personnel. MINIMUM SALARY: #390,000
• Masters Degree Holders: Human resource managers Personnel managers Zone managers Level 8-15 workmanship MINIMUM SALARY: #500,000
How to Apply for Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment 2021
Qualified applicants should follow the simple steps below to apply for the job.
- Visit the official Chevron Nigeria Limited recruitment website
- Fill out the form and upload all the required document
- After successful registration, print out the Acknowledgment slip.
Other related jobs
- INEC Recruitment
- DPR Recruitment
- EMSL Recruitment
- ECN Recruitment
- NAPTIN Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NNRA Recruitment
- PPPRA Recruitment
Chevron Nigeria Limited Recruitment closing date
The closing date has not yet been announced officially online. However, we will update this article as soon as the closing date is released.
To be selected for this job, then you should note the points below:
- You should have all your required documents listed above. If you fail to have them, then you should not even think of applying for the job.
- You must have scanned your documents and uploaded them on the portal.
- Applicants are to submit only ONE application as multiple applications may result in disqualification.
- Chevron Nigeria Limited will not be responsible for applications submitted to any other Email address.
- All applications must be received within 6 weeks from the date of this publication.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We have finally come to the end of this guide, if you love our blog, kindly bookmark it or subscribe to our mailing list to stay updated.
You can also use the comment section below if you have any questions.