Cinema HD app is a free online movie, TV series, web series streaming app where you can stream almost all the latest movies for free. Not only Bollywood movies but movies released in Kollywood, Tollywood, Sandalwood, Malluwood, etc can be streamed in the Cinema HD app. You can also download all the movies in the Cinema HD app and watch them offline.
The library of the Cinema HD is updated frequently and new content is added almost twice every day. You will never run out of movies to watch in the app.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Features of the Cinema HD APK
Below are some of the important features of the Cinema HD app.
- Backup streaming links: Cinema HD app provides you with two or more streaming links as a backup for all the movies in the library. Even if the mainstreaming link failed to load you can use the backup link to stream the movie.
- Compatible with all the devices: Cinema HD app can be installed on almost all the devices such as Android & iOS mobile phones, Firestick devices, Roku, Smart TV, etc. You can install them in non-supportive devices such as Windows & Mac PCs using emulators.
- Not required to root the devices: Cinema HD app never requires the device to be rooted to stream movies. You can just directly install the APK file and start streaming movies and TV shows.
- Offline downloads: You can download all the movies available in the Cinema HD APK to watch them later without an internet connection. You can also share the downloaded movie file with your friends.
How to Download and Install Cinema HD APK on Android?
As you know, we cannot install the Cinema HD app from the Google Play store since it is available in the play store due to copyright issues. So we have to install it directly using the APK file. Here are the simple steps to download and install the Cinema HD app using the APK file.
- Let’s begin with downloading the latest Cinema HD APK file from the official website or any trusted websites available.
- Now open the Settings in your mobile phone and go to Security.
- In the Security, you can find the option called Developer options. In the Developer options, you can find the option called “Install from unknown sources”. By default, this option “Install from unknown sources” will be turned off.
- You need to enable the “Install from unknown sources” option to let your device allow the installation of apps directly by using the APK file.
- After enabling the option, you can now go back to the home screen.
- Go to the downloads folder using the File manager app, where the APK file is downloaded.
- Tap on the Cinema HD APK file to start the installation of the app. Provide required permissions to install the app without any errors.
- Once the app is installed, you can launch the Cinema HD app from the home screen.
- Registration in the app is optional so that you can start streaming your favorite movies once the app is successfully installed.
Note: Make sure you have turned ON your internet connection before launching the Cinema HD app.
How to add subtitles to the movies in Cinema HD APK?
All the movies available in the Cinema HD app come with preloaded subtitles. If you want to add a new subtitle file other than the default ones, then play the movie and tap on settings in the player. Now click on “Add Subtitles”. Choose the required subtitles file and click okay.
Can we add-ons in Cinema HD APK?
Yes, you can add multiple add-ons in the Cinema HD app. You can include add-ons such as Trakt.tv and Real-Debrid.
The things mentioned in the post are the features of the app and methods to download and install the Cinema HD APK for free. If you have any doubts or problems with the installation of the app you can ask us using the comment box below. We would like to help you solve the issue.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE