The Nigerian Civil Defense Recruitment Past Questions and Answers (Grab your copy now)
Are you looking for Civil defense past questions and possible answers? If you’re currently on this page, then you must have already applied for the Civil defense job and getting prepared for the upcoming aptitude test.
What we have here is a collection of past test questions and authenticated answers for the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) Service from past and previous years all put together.
This standard past questions and answers collection is solely meant for individuals sitting for the recruitment examination into various positions of the Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC). The past question material is recent, updated and useful to all applicant as it comprises of all questions asked in the past Nigerian Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) recruitment exercise.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
This PDF material past question is not just like any regular past question, but complemented with answers too.
DOWNLOAD CIVIL DEFENCE PAST QUESTION HERE
The past question is being divided into three basic components which are:
- English Language
- General knowledge.
Sample Civil Defense Exercise Questions
Here are Few Questions to expect; What is Civil Defence / What do we do?
- Civil Defence is a volunteer-based emergency response organization. Civil Defence supports the front line emergency services, e.g. in dealing with severe weather or searching for missing people. We also carry out community support activities, e.g. providing first aid cover at both local and national events.
- Civil Defense operates at national level under the Department of Defence. Services, such as, Casualty, Rescue, Auxiliary Fire, Welfare, Monitoring and Communications, are delivered locally through Local Authorities. Each Local Authority has a Civil Defence Officer who oversees the organizing and recruitment of volunteers. The Civil Defence Officer acts as the link between the volunteer, community, local authority and the organisation nationally.
- How to join Civil Defense? To join the Civil Defence organisation please contact the Civil Defence Officer in your local authority area. Contact details for all Civil Defence Officers are available on the Home Page under How to Join or by clicking on this link. All new members must complete an enrollment form and undergo Garda vetting.
- What is the minimum age limit for membership of Civil Defence? A person joining Civil Defense must be 18 years of age on the date of Enrolment.
- What skills do I need to join? What training/services are available?
- Civil Defence offer members the opportunity to train in a variety of skills and to learn new techniques that will not only assist your local community in the event of an emergency but will also enhance your own personal development. Centrally run training courses, which run from January to May and again from September to December, are offered in the following areas:
- Casualty Service – Civil Defence provides pre-hospital training and certification from Responder to Practitioner levels. All training is delivered by experienced instructors and is certified to national standards.
- Rescue Service – training in urban rescue, open country search for missing persons and water based search and recovery.
- Auxiliary Fire Service – training in certain areas of fire fighting such as pump and ladder drills. Pumping floodwaters and supplying water and emergency supports to the community. Monitoring Service – training in the measurement of background radiation at specified locations throughout the country through the use of Graetz Meters.
- The Service also collects samples of water, milk, meat, vegetables etc throughout the country for laboratory testing by the EPA in order to give a nationwide picture of radiation spread. Welfare Service – training in aftercare for disaster victims. Training in food preparation is carried out in accordance with HACCP standards.
- Communications – training in VHF, UHF, TETRA and marine VHF radio operations and procedures including the familiarisation and correct use of all items of radio equipment operated by Civil Defence.
- How much time do I have to give? Volunteers normally attend for training for about two hours per week. After completing initial training, they are expected to make themselves available for duties such as providing first-aid cover at community events. Volunteers may also be called on at short notice to e.g. search for missing people.
- Who can call out a Civil Defence team? Civil Defence responds to emergency calls for assistance from the Gardaí, Fire Service, HSE, Local Authorities, Irish Coastguard and Government Departments. Civil Defence is not a 999 service and does not e.g. assist with missing person searches unless requested by the Gardai.
14. The NSCDC College of Peace and Disaster management is in which state? A. Lagos B. FCT C. Katsina D. Kaduna
15. The NSCDC is statutorily empowered by Act. No. 2 of A. 1960 B. 2003 C. 1999 D. 1963
16. The NSCDC was formally known as A. Lagos Civil Defence Committee B. Nigerian Blue Army C. Federal Defence Corps D. Defence and Protection Corps of Nigeria
17. Which president signed into law the statutory backing of the NSCDC? A. Yakubu Gowon B. Shehu Shagari C. Olusegun Obasanjo D. Muhammadu Buhari
18. When was the first military coup carried out in Nigeria? A. 1966 B. 1965 C. 1967 D. 2968
19. How many local Government do we have in Nigeria? A. 778 B. 775 C. 774 D. 776
20. Who is the first Nigerian president? A. Dr Nnamdi Azikiwe B. Abubakar Tafa Balewa C. Obafemi Awolowo D. Alhmadu Bello
21. Which country’s flag is called the Union Jack? A. France B. Germany C. Great Britain D. Israel
22. What is the largest continent in the world? A. Africa B. America C. Australia D. Asia 10. What does the white colour in Nigerian flag stand for? A. Peace’ B. Dignity C. Strength D. Fertility.
Latest Nigerian Current Affairs
1. The parliament of Nigeria is called ________ (A) House of Representative (B) Senate (C) State house of Assembly (D) National Assembly Answer: D
2. Democracy day is celebrated in Nigeria on——— (A) Oct 1 (B) Jan 12 (C) May 29 (D) June 12 Answer: D (It was recently changed)
3. How many members make up the house of representative in Nigeria? (A) 280 (B) 774 (C) 360 (D) 359 Answer: C
4. How many members make up senate in the upper arm of the national assembly? (A) 100 (B) 108 (C) 109 (D) 110 Answer: C
5. Nigeria is divided into how many geopolitical zone? A. 5 B. 6 C. 7 D. 8 Answer: B 6. Nigeria flag was created by——————- A. Mr Aina Onabolu B. Prof Wole Soyinka C. Taiwo Akinkumi D. Ben Odiase Answer: C
7. How many local governments do we have in Nigeria? A. 744 B. 774 C. 747 D. 784 Answer: B
8. Who was the first military head of state? A. Gen. Muritala Muhammed B. Gen. Ibrahim Babangida C. Gen. Aguiyi Ironsi D. Gen. Idiagbon Answer: C
9. Who stopped the killing of twins in calabar? A. Henry Townsend B. Herbert Marculey C. Mongo Park D.Mary Slessor Answer: D
10. Nigeria became a republic in what year? A. May 29, 199 B.Jan 15, 1966 C. Oct 1, 1960 D. Oct 1, 1963 Answer: D
11. Economic Community of West African States ECOWAS. was established in what year? A. May 1975 B. May 1963 C. May 1966 D. May 2000 Answer: A
12. Which state is referred to as “The Sunshine State” A. Ekiti state B. Ondo State C. Jigawa state D. Oyo state Answer: B
13. The Nigeria flag was designed by Taiwo Akinkunmi in what year? A. 1957 B. 1959 C. 1960 D. 1963 Answer: B
14. The amalgamation of the northern and southern protectorates and the colony of Lagos was in what year? A. 1959 B. 1914 C. 1963 D. 1960 Answer: B
15. Nigeria celebrated her last centenary anniversary in what year? A. 2000 B. 2014 C. 2020 D. 1990 Answer: B
16. Who is the current minister of Education in Nigeria? A. Prof Rukkayat Rufai B. Adamu Adamu C. Prof Adedapo Afolabi D. Prof. Wole Soyinka Answer: B
17. The state with the least number of local government in Nigeria is—————— A. Zamfara B. Lagos C. Bayelsa D. Anambra Answer: C
18. Who is the current Senate President in Nigeria? A. Yakubu Dogara B. Bukola Saraki C. Tukur Buratai D. Oshiomole Answer: B
19. Who is the current House of Rep in Nigeria? A. Yakubu Dogara B. Bukola Saraki C. Tukur Buratai D. Oshiomole Answer: A
20. Which state is referred to as “Centre of Excellence?” A. Ekiti state B. Ondo State C. Lagos state D. Oyo state Answer: C
21. Which state is referred to as “The Gateway state” A. Ekiti state B. Ogun State C. Jigawa state D. Oyo state Answer: B
22. The current minister of petroleum is —————- A. President Muhammodu Buhari B. Amaechi C. Aisha Alhassan D. Babatunde Fashola Answer: A
23. The first coup carried out in Nigeria was in what year? A. 1996 B. 1966 C. 1967 D. 1973 Answer: B
24. Nigeria civil war started in what year? A. 1967 B. 1970 C. 1966 D. 1985 Answer: A
25. The Aba Women Riot took place in what year? A. 1975 B. 1929 C. 2001 D. 1939 Answer: B
The cost of the newly updated NSCDC Past Questions and Answers is 2000.00 naira.
After Payment , send the following (1) Email address, (2) depositors name, (3) amount paid (3) Exact Questions Needed and code to 09026923150 OR to email@example.com
Delivery Assurance How are you certain the exact Questions and Answers will be delivered to you after making payment.?? Our services is based on honesty and integrity. That is why we are very popular.
Since we started, we have not had any negative comments from our customers, instead all of them are happy with us.
Our past questions and answers are original and from source. So, your money is in the right hand and we promise to deliver it once we confirm your payment.