The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) is now accepting applications from undergraduate students of any nationality for its 2022 Laboratory training programme. The application portal for the Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) program will close on 31st March, 2022.
On this page, you will find everything you need to know about The Spanish National Cancer Research Centre (CNIO) including eligibility, cost, criteria and how to apply online.
The training is for students interested in pursuing a research career in the Biomedicine and Life Sciences. Up to 8 summer training positions will be awarded during 2019 to university students undertaking undergraduate degrees within the biomedical Life Sciences in any country.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Each student will be matched with a specific laboratory based on the student’s interest and background. The student will be working under the supervision of the group/unit leader or a member of the research group. The participants will attend a series of seminars given by faculty members and researchers from the CNIO. Students will be required to present the results of their summer projects at the end of the programme.
CNIO Laboratory Training Programme 2022 Eligibility
- Open to undergraduate students of any nationality who have passed at least 2/3 of the total credit points (courses or exams) required for a Life Sciences or Biomedicine-related undergraduate degree (e.g. Biology, Biomedicine, Biochemistry, Pharmacology, Bioinformatics).
- You must maintain your undergraduate student status throughout the whole summer programme (June 24 to August 16, 2022 );
- You must have an excellent academic track record with a Grade Point Average (GPA) above 0.75 (with your GPA as the numerator and the highest possible GPA as the denominator);
- You must have a good knowledge of English;
- You must be available from June 24 to August 16 (8 weeks) to attend the training programme. If you cannot be at the CNIO during this period, you will not be eligible for the programme.
CNIO Laboratory Training Programme Cost
- Travel expenses and meals at the CNIO cafeteria will be covered for summer training programme students during their stay at the centre. In addition, students without public health assistance benefits in Spain will be covered with a private health insurance provided by the CNIO for the same period of time (8 weeks).
CNIO Laboratory Training Programme Selection Criteria
- Fellowships will be awarded on a competitive basis taking into consideration the student’s academic record and letter of motivation.
How To Apply For CNIO Laboratory Training Programme 2022
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply Here” button below:
Deadline for submission of applications: March 31, 2022