EBSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021 is Out. On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about the Ebonyi State University Post UTME form, Direct Entry form, admission requirements, cut off mark, screening, how to apply and everything you need to know.
Have you been searching for a complete guide to successfully register for Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki Post UTME and DE, then you do not need to search further because, I have compiled every bit of this article just for you. Sit calmly and grab a cup of cold chocolate as you join me on this ride to a successful registration.
How Much Is EBSU Post UTME Form 2020/2021
EBSU Post UTME / Direct Entry form 2020 cost N2,000 only. This amount should be paid by eligible candidates, to purchase the form and undergo screening.
EBSU Post UTME Form 2020/21 Requirements
Post UTME candidates who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution those willing to undergo Change Of Institution with a UTME score of 160 and above are eligible to apply.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Direct entry candidates who chose EBSU as first choice institution, and possess a minimum of OND/ND upper credit are eligible to participate in this online registration.
- Post UTME 2020 Guide, News And Journey to Admission This Year
- JAMB Cut Off Mark 2020 For All Schools
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME 2020/2021 Admission Form
Follow the steps listed below to register;
- Register on the school Post UTME link https://iportal.ebsu.edu.ng/app/
- Click on Start Application
- STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number.
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
EBSU Post UTME 2020/21 Date
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination And Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June, 2020 deadline is not specified.
The screening dates for each candidates will be passed across in time.
Hotlines: 0806 408 7963
That is all for now on EBSU Post UTME form 2020/2021. If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share the article with others by using the share buttons below.