Huawei has launched a new budget smartphone called Y3 2017, successor to Y3 II that was released last year. The phone comes in two variants each packing different chipset. The first version which only supports 3G is powered by a MediaTek MT6580M processor, while the second version is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek MT6737M processor that supports 4G LTE.
The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EMUI 4.1 on top. It features a 5-inch FWVGA display; sports 8MP and 2MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 2,200mAh battery. It also comes with dual SIM slots.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei Y3 (2017) Specifications
- 5-inch IPS display with FWVGA (854×480) resolution
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6580M processor / 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737M processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage (expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE (optional), 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,200mAh
- Dimensions: 145.1 x 73.7 x 9.45mm
- Colour(s): White, Pink, Blue, Gold, Grey
No details on its pricing and availability yet.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE