Two weeks after its initial launch, Motorola today introduced Moto C in India. The entry-level smartphone has a polycarbonate body that measures 9.0mm at thickest point and weighs 154 grams. It has a 5-inch FWVGA display, packs a quad-core MediaTek processor with 1GB of RAM, houses 5MP rear and 2MP front cameras, and is backed by a 2350mAh battery.
It runs on Android 7.0 Nougat and has dedicated dual SIM slots that can accommodates two Micro SIMs at a time. It also supports 4G VoLTE.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Moto C Specifications
- 5.0-inch display with FWVGA (854×480) resolution
- 1.1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 32GB via MicroSD card)
- 5-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash, HD video recording
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 2,350mAh
- Colour(s): Starry Black, Pearl White
The phone wears a priced tag of Rs 5,999 ($90). It is available at online and offline retail stores across India.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE