Sony today launched Xperia L2 for global market, the company’s latest entry-level smartphone and the successor Xperia L that was debuted years ago. It features a 5.5-inch Corning Gorilla protected screen; is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor; sports 13MP+8MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 3300mAh battery.
It runs Android 7.1.1 Nougat out-of-the-box with no words on Android Oreo update. There is a fingerprint sensor at the back for unlocking the device.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Sony Xperia L2 Specifications
- 5.5-inch display with HD (1280×720) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass protection; Image Enhance Technology
- 64-bit 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.4 aperture, 1/4″ Exmor RS sensor, 120-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 7.1.1 Nougat
- Dual SIM (optional)
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, FM radio
- Battery: 3300mAh, Qnovo Adaptive Charge
- Dimensions: 150 x 78 x 9.8mm
- Weight: 178 grams
The Xperia L2 will be available in Black, Gold, and Pink colors when it launches in select markets in coming weeks. No details on its pricing.
Updates (January 31st, 2018)
Few weeks after the official debuts, Sony has finally revealed the availability and pricing details of its Xperia L2 smartphone for U.S market. The phone is priced at $249.99 and it will be out for purchase from February 9. Best Buy will also be selling the Xperia L2 in the U.S.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE