FUGUS Post UTME form 2020/2021 – On this page, you are going to find everything you need to know about FUGUS Post UTME form 2020/2021.
I will also cover the admission requirements, cut off mark, how much the form costs and how to apply on FUGUS Post UTME 2020/2021 portal easily.
Let’s get started.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Federal University Gusau (FUGUS), Zamfara State for the 2020/2021 Academic Session, that the University IS YET TO FIX any date for the Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Aptitude Tests for the admission.
FUGUS Post UTME 2020/2021 Admission Requirements
- All candidates with JAMB Score of 160 and above and choose the University as first choice are eligible to attend the Aptitude Test.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice.
Candidates who score less than 160 in JAMB or had below Lower credit at ND are advised to apply for a change of institution on JAMB portal.
How To Apply For FUGUSAU Post UTME Form 2020/21
Online Registration commences has not commenced yet since no date has been announced.
- Visit http://putme.fugusreg.net.
- On the menu click on link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for Post UTME 2020/2021 Screening Exercise.”
- Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
- If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant detail pertaining you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
- You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload photo greater than 20kb or a different type like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the screening slip.
- You are to bring along with, the screening slip, UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
FUGUS Post UTME 2020/21 Date
The date, time and venue for the FUGUS aptitude test can be found below:
Date: To be announced later.
Time: Not released yet.
Venue: University Permanent Site, along Gusau-Zaria Road.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.
The Post UTME result will be released on a later date on FUGUS Post UTME result checking portal.
That is all for now on FUGUS Post UTME form 2020/2021. If you have any question, feel free to use the comment section below.
Also, don’t forget to share the article with others to avoid misinformation. Spread the love. Thanks for reading.