FULAFIA Pre-Degree Form 2020/2021 is out. On this page, I am going to show you all information guiding Federal University Lafia, Nasarawa State pre-degree and remedial form 2020 including requirements, how to apply and everything you need to know.
This is to invite interested and qualified candidates for admission into the One-year Remedial/Pre-degree programmes of the Federal University Lafia, Nasarawa State for 2020/2021 academic session.
- The University runs various Science, Social Science and Arts based degree programmes in the following Faculties: Arts, Science, Basic Health Science and Social Sciences.
- At the end of the programme the students will be required to meet the JAMB Cut-Off Mark and pass the internal examination for admission into 100 level undergraduate programmes of the University.
How Much Is FULAFIA Pre-Degree Form 2020/2021
The form, costs Five Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N5,500) only.
FULAFIA Pre-Degree Form Requirements 2020/2021
To qualify for admission into:
- Remedial programme (Science): A candidate must have at least three (3) O’level credits which must include either of the following: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics.
- Remedial programme (French): A candidate must have at least three (3) O’level credits which must include either of the following: English Language, Mathematics, French or Literature in English.
- Pre-Degree programme (Science): A candidate must have at least five (5) O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics in not more than two sittings.
- Pre – Degree programme (French): A candidate must have at least five (5) O’level credits including English Language, Mathematics, French, Literature in English and any other in not more than two sittings.
How To Apply For FULAFIA Pre-Degree Form 2020/2021
a. Interested applicants should go to any Commercial Bank and make a payment in favour of Federal University Lafia, TSA Account (Please note that there is no use of Account Number). Present payment receipt issued at the Bank to the School of Basic and Remedial Studies for Confirmation and issuance of payment receipt.
b. Alternatively, go to www.remita.net and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) yourself and proceed to Bank to effect payment and present the receipts as indicated above. (Please use the GIFMIS Reference Number (GRN) 1000057612 when prompted to input it by the system). When generating RRR select the fees option and proceed to make your payment.
FULAFIA Pre-Degree/Remedial Registration Deadline 2020/21
The Form would be on sale from Monday, July 6, 2020. Deadline is not specified.
For more enquires, please, contact the following numbers: 07032729824, 08062361547, 08065815733, 08063073368.
This is all for now on FULAFIA Pre-Degree Form 2020/2021. Do remember to drop a comment and share article with friends.