Changing the IMEI number of a device is not fully legal, but sometimes it may prove useful in certain circumstances. For instance, Blackberry subscriptions only work on Blackberry device, but changing the IMEI number of Android phones enable users using MTN, GLO, ETISALAT, and Airtel network to use BB subscription on their phones. Tecno, Infinix and other MTK smartphones have been testified working with Glo BB subscription after the IMEI have been changed.
Note: This tutorial is intended for root users only, and don’t forget to backup your original IMEI number. Write it down and keep it safe or do a full backup via custom recovery before taking these steps.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Firstly, download Blackberry IMEI generator rar file (use BlackBerry IMEI Gen apk below) from here to your PC, unrar it and copy the three .sys files inside to a newly created folder on your desktop, double-click on “GIPv4.1 exe” file and click the Generate button. Copy or write down the generated Blackberry IMEI number for later use.
Here is how to change the IMEI number on Single-SIM enabled Android phones using Terminal Emulator.
- Download and install Terminal Emulator to your Android phone, you can download it from here.
- Open it, type SU and press the enter key to gain Superuser access
- Then type this command and press the enter key: echo AT +EGMR=1,7,”IMEI_NUMBER”>/dev/pttycmd1 or echo AT +EGMR=1*7*IMEI_1>/dev/pttycmd1
For Dual-SIM Android phones
type this command: echo AT +EGMR=1,10, “IMEI_NUMBER”>/dev/pttycmd1
Replace the “IMEI_NUMBER” with the Blackberry IMEI number you generated or any IMEI number you want and reboot your phone.
Please Note: make sure you put a space between “AT” and “+” in the command. The procedures listed above works best on MTK (MediaTek) powered Android devices. Found this helpful? Don’t forget to share it with your friends.
If you are finding it difficult to generate Blackberry IMEI on PC or you don’t have your own Laptop to do so, the good news is you can now generate it on your Android phone. Simply download and install this Blackberry IMEI Gen apk file, open your app drawer, click on it to launch and follow the instructions.
However, if you have generate one but Terminal Emulator fails to write/change your IMEI, simply follow the procedures below using MTKDroidTools.
- Download and install MTKDroidTools.zip on your PC
- If you already have ADB Driver installed ignore this step but if you haven’t, download and install ADB Driver Universal Installer
- Extract the downloaded DroidTools zip file to your desktop, plug-in your phone via USB and launch MTKDroidTool.exe from the folder you’ve just extracted.
- If everything works fine, your current IMEI along with your phone information will be display in the main interface.
- Click the “ROOT” button to give it SuperUser access, the colour will change from Yellow to Green. Now, click the IMEI/NVRAM tab, a pop-up window will display with a space of where you can input your new IMEI.
- Copy the generated IMEI number inside the box and click the “Okay” button.
Notice: We may not be always here to know which links still work or not, if you find any links broken please notify us. Thanks.
Changing IMEI of Android smartphones just got easier with Chamelephon, an Android application that do all the hard work in swapping and mending with just few clicks. No complicated codes and special intelligence are required.
- How To Safely Remove Unlock Pattern Code On All Android Phones
- How to Temporary Disable System Apps in Android 6.0 Marshmallow
As usual, you must have “superuser” (root) access for it to work. Simply download it from from here, open it, grant it superuser permission, enter your new IMEI, and click “Change”.
After you click on “Change”, put the phone to Offline/Airplane mode for 10 seconds then turn the Offline/Airplane mode off to access network. You can check your new IMEI by dialing *#06#.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE