Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun Post UTME Form is out for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Here on this page, I will show you everything you need to know about FUPRE Post UTME Form 2020/2021 requirements, cut off mark, how to apply and registration deadline.
The management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun, Delta State, invites applications from all eligible candidates for its 2020/2021 academic session Post-UTME Admission Screening Exercise.
How Much Is FUPRE Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
Federal University Of Petroleum Resources, Effurun Post UTME Form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only.
Federal University Of Petroleum Resources Effurun Post UTME Requirements 2020/21.
- Candidates who made the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun their Choice in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME), and had a total score of 180 and above are eligible to take part in FUPRE Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- All programmes in the College of Engineering – 200 and above.
- All programmes in the College of Science – 180 and above.
- Candidates who have five (5) O’ Level credits at one or two sittings (including English Language and Mathematics) or, are awaiting results which shall be released before the completion of the admission exercise are eligible to apply.
- Candidates awaiting results which would be released before the completion of the admission exercise can also register.
NB: Candidates who do not have the required minimum UTME cut-off mark for the course of their choice (i.e. minimum of 200 for Engineering courses and minimum of 180 for Science courses) are advised to visit the JAMB website to request a “Change of Course” to any other course that accepts a lower UTME score. PLEASE NOTE: The “Change of Course” MUST be done before registration for the Post UTME. To be eligible for admission, affected candidates are to register for and write their Post UTME under the new course. While applying for a “Change of Course”, candidates should ensure that they possess the necessary UTME and WAEC subject combination required to fit into the new programme. Candidate may visit the University website to view the admission requirements.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
How To Apply For FUPRE Post UTME Form 2020/2021.
1) Candidates are to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) Only as Screening fee.
2) Applicants should visit https://utme.fupre.edu.ng/panel/ to begin their registration.
- Ensure that the online form is carefully filled, following ALL necessary instructions. Deliberate disregard of instructions, purported mistake(s)/wrong entries shall lead to disqualification.
- Ensure that they use a PASSWORD that they can remember easily to enable them access their result and confirm their admission status subsequently.
- Use functional e-mail addresses and mobile phone numbers to enable the University contact them in the course of the Admission Exercise, whenever the need arises.
- Preview their completed online form and confirm that all information provided is correct. Thereafter, click the ‘SUBMIT’ button and print out their registration confirmation page.
- Note that they will not be able to edit the information provided once they have submitted.
|Chemical Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Geology, Geophysics and Physics||Mathematics, English, Physics and Chemistry|
|Chemistry and Industrial Chemistry||English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology,|
|Environmental Management and Toxicology||English, Chemistry, Biology, and Mathematics or Physics|
Registration Deadline 2020/2021.
FUPRE Registration for Screening will commence on Wednesday 12th August, 2020 and ends on Wednesday, 2nd September, 2020.
For further enquiries, candidates should contact: firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. Cell Phone Numbers: 07038500605, 08183706958.
Every information related to FUPRE Post UTME Form 2020/2021, has been stated on this page. I would love to hear from gryou, drop a comment below via comment box and do remember to share this piece with friends using the share buttons below.