Nearly a year after Samsung debuted Galaxy J3 Pro in China, the company today has introduced the smartphone in India. The phone features a 5-inch HD display and packs a quad-core chipset paired with 2GB of RAM. Just like other “Galaxy J” series smartphones, the device supports Ultra Data Saving (UDS) mode powered by Opera and S Bike Mode.
Disappointingly, the phone still runs Android 5.1 Lollipop with no words on Marshmallow or Nougat update. The Galaxy J3 Pro launched in India however, is backed by a 2,600mAh battery which is 50mAh lesser than the battery capacity of the one released in China. To compensate this little loss, Samsung has bumped up the clock speed of the processor from 1.2GHz to 1.5GHz.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro Specifications
- 5.0-inch Super AMOLED display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 294ppi pixel density
- 1.5GHz quad-core processor (probably Spreadtrum)
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G VoLTE, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, NFC, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2,600mAh
- Dimensions: 142.3 x 71 x 7.9mm
- Weight: 138 grams
Painted in Gold, Black and White colors, the phone will be available exclusively on Paytm at Rs 8,490 (US$127) starting from Thursday 7th of April.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE