This post is for those of us that are planning to relocate to Dubai soon. We do understand that some people have been planning to relocate and we have the right guidelines for you!
As usual, we remain your loyal virtual advisers and tour guide concerning all things! Travel, lifestyle, celebrities, education, breaking news, reviews and so much more! If you’re reading this right now, why haven’t you joined the Nigerialoom family? Join right now if you haven’t! Let’s begin shall we?
Who is eligible for a UAE Residence Visa?
To qualify for a UAE Residence Visa, you have to fall into one of the categories:
- You are under a governmental office, or during a private company.
- You are studying in a UAE institution
- You are a dependent of a UAE citizen or foreign resident (child, parent, maid, or an in-depth relative)
- You have investments within the UAE
- You have purchased property within the UAE
- You will retire within the UAE
Types of UAE Residence Visas
The types of UAE Residence Visas are divided counting on the aim of your travel. As such, there’s the:
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- UAE Work Visa: This is issued to foreigners who have found employment within the UAE and obtained a piece Permit.
- UAE Student Visa: this is issued for foreign nationals who are accepted into a UAE institution
- UAE Family Visa: this is issued to the close relations of UAE citizens or foreign residents
- UAE Investment Visa (long-term residence): This is issued to foreign nationals who make a considerable investment within the UAE. this sort of visa is issued for an extended duration than other sorts of residence visas (up to 10 years)
- UAE Retirement Visa: This is issued to elderly foreigners who want to retire within the UAE and have the required financial means to try to do so.
What are the Necessary requirements for a UAE Residence Visa?
When applying for a UAE Residence Visa, you need to have several supporting documents, such as:
- The UAE Visa form obtained online or through the relevant typing center
- Your original passport
- Two passport-size pictures, in line with UAE visa photo requirements
- Your entry visa
- Proof of your sponsor’s legal residency / UAE citizenship
- Proof of a passed medical fitness test*
- Proof of insurance
- For family visas, include proof of family ties, like birth/marriage certificates
- For a piece visa, your sponsor must include the work contract and copies of the company’s valid trade license and valid firm card
- Any additional documents associated with your purpose of travel.
Who can apply for my UAE Residence Visa?
You can only apply for a Residence Visa through a sponsor. However, in certain cases, you’ll be your sponsor.
- For a UAE Work Visa, your employer is your sponsor
- For a UAE Student Visa, your school is your sponsor
- For a UAE Family Visa, your loved one is your sponsor
- If you’re an investor or buy property within the UAE, you’ll apply yourself and your company/property is sponsorship
How to apply for a UAE Residence Visa?
Your sponsor has got to get an Entry Permit for you at one among the following:
- The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship
- The ICA’s Chanel portal
- The mobile apps for Apple and Android
- The General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs – GDRFA either online or in-person. If your host applies in-person they need to do so through one among the licensed typing centers of the GDRFA.
- GDRFA Dubai mobile apps for Apple and Android
Once you’re within the country, your sponsor has got to apply for your Residence Visa at the overall Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA).
At the time of application, they’re going to also pay a UAE Residence Visa fee, counting on the validity of your visa.
Once your application is approved, the GDRFA will affix a Residence Visa on your passport, and you’ll receive an Emirates ID, valid for an equivalent duration.
Did you know all these processes before? Are you ready to move to Dubai now?
We have provided the necessary information to enable you to do what you need to do!
You also need to pay a fee but we cannot give you accurate information, right now.
We like to always give you accurate information and if we do not have it, we cannot give you incorrect information!
You can always trust us!
We wish you the best of luck!* ADS**
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE