Chaya is a leaf well known in Nigeria as ‘Hospital Too far’ and ‘Miracle Leaf’ is a leafy vegetable that originally comes from Mexico but can be well found in the southeastern part of Nigeria.
In Yoruba, the Chaya leaf is called ‘Efo Iyana-Ipaja’ and the Igbos call it ‘Ugu Oyibo’.
The Chaya leaf has a great amount of protein, different vitamins, iron, calcium, and lots of antioxidants.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
You can add it to your soups, salads, as tea, or simply make it in a juice form but eating it raw is highly advised against. You may wonder why, well this is because, it contains hydrocyanic acid, which is toxic to the body when eaten raw.
It is highly advised that it should be cooked at least 3-5 mins to remove the toxins before ingesting it.
This plant can cure almost 100 diseases due to its numerous health benefits to the body hence the name ‘God’s Gift’.
Here are some of its benefits.
1. It treats anemia as it contains a large amount of iron and also helps boosts blood production and circulation.
2. It helps in the treatment of asthma
3. It Prevents Cough and Cold
4. It lowers blood sugar and is good for diabetic people
5. It aids digestion, treats constipation and also acts as a laxative
6. It augments calcium in the bone.
7. It helps with weight loss
8. It Improves Memory and Brain function
9. It Improves eye Vision
10. It Prevents Varicose veins and hemorrhoids.
11. It Boosts immunity and fights infections.
Huggies Nappy Pants
12. It eliminates kidney stones
13. It regulates blood pressure as it contains beta-blocker.
14. It has anti-malarial, antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties.
15. It reduces cysts and prevents cancer.
16. It treats vagina discharge and infection by helping to increase the acidity of the vaginal making it difficult for infectious organisms to multiply.
17. It helps in the growth of healthy skin and fingernails.
18. It boosts ovulation.
19. It stimulates the production of healthy sperm and also boosts sexual libido
20. It improves memory and brain health
21. It is effective for treating poor sleep
If you want to prepare a cup of Chaya tea, here’s how:
6 Chaya leaves
2 cups of water
Boil a sufficient amount of water, then add the Chaya leaves and let it simmer for 10 minutes. For best results, it is advised to take a cup of the tea up to 3 times before each meal.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE