The Honor 10 just get upgraded to Honor 10 GT as Huawei today announced its latest handheld in China. This comes with more RAM capacity, and is tuned with Huawei’s new GPU Turbo tech that offer 60% increase performance in graphic processing unit without compromising the battery life. In fact, the Honor 10 GT is claimed to use 30% lesser power when compared with the standard model.
In addition, the camera software is refined with a new Artificial Intelligence Stabilization (AIS) that promise better night shot. This auto detect dark scenes and provide extra layer of stabilization for best non-blurry low-light shot.
Apart from these changes the new Honor 10 GT shared other specs with the Honor 10 including a 19:9 LCD display with a notch, 8-core Kirin 970 processor, 128GB inbuilt storage, front and rear cameras, and a 3400mAh battery.
Honor 10 GT Specifications
- 5.84-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with FHD+ (2280×1080) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.4GHz octa-core Kirin 970 processor + i7 co-processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, NPU
- 8GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 16MP (RGB, f/1.8 aperture) + 24MP (Monochrome) dual rear camera, CAF, PDAF, LED flash
- 24-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture; face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- 7-channel audio sound
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3400mAh / 3320mAh (typical/minimum), fast charging
- Dimensions: 149.6 × 71.2 × 7.7mm
- Weight: 153 grams
The phone will first come to China on July 27th, but there is no details regarding its pricing.