Huawei sub-brand, Honor, on Thursday announced the Honor Magic 2 3D, a successor to the last year model. As its naming implies, this adds a 3D scanner to the already existing triple front camera for better facial recognition and security. According to Honor, the “structured light” 3D scanner can track 10,000 facial points and will readily work in the dark. It also enhances the face unlock security system to work better.
Furthermore, the Honor Magic 2 3D comes with 8GB of RAM and 512GB of storage. To remind you, the previous model is limited to 256GB storage. Apart from the 3D scanner and upgraded storage, othe specifications remain the same with standard model.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Honor Magic 2 3D Specifications
- 6.39-inch Super AMOLED display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution
- 64-bit 2.6GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 processor, Mali-G76 MP10 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 512GB built-in storage (non-expandable)
- 16MP rear camera, f/1.8 aperture; secondary 24MP Monochrome rear camera, f/1.8 aperture; 16MP super wide-angle camera, f/2.2 aperture; LED flash, AIS (AI Intelligent Stabilization)
- 16MP front camera, f/2.0 aperture; 2MP+2MP depth sensing camera; IR face scanner for 3D face unlock, 3D scanner
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Splash resistant (IPX2)
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS (dual band (L1+L5)), GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3500mAh, Super VOOC Flash Charge (10V/4A)
- Dimensions: 157.32×75.13×8.3mm
- Weight: 206 grams
- Colour(s): Gradient Black, Gradient Blue, Gradient Red
The phone is available for purchase in China for CNY 5799 ($864 USD).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE