Do you need directions on how to check Jamb result? How To Check Jamb Result – Best 3 Methods in 2021
Here is a step by step guide to enable you check the result using your mobile phone, laptop or any other device.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation board is the constitutionally recognized body in Nigeria that is responsible for conducting examinations for candidates seeking admissions into any of the tertiary institutions within the country.
Regardless of the Federal and State polytechnic or college of education you intend to study a particular course, you are required to write and pass the jamb exam before you can gain admission into school. This has been the case ever since the body was founded in 1978.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Many Nigerians have questioned the need for the entrance examination since candidates are still required by their various chosen institutions to write aptitude tests before they are assured of admission into the schools.
However, the importance of the examination cannot be overemphasized.
Jamb Result Checker Requirements
Unlike before, the joint Admission and Matriculation Board has made it easy to check your result using a smartphone after the examination.
You no longer have to visit a Cyber cafe to do this. You can do it any time, anywhere , in less than 5 minutes.
The following are some of the requirements for jamb result checker.
- JAMB registration number
- Registered email address
- Registered phone number
These are the basic things you need to check and as well print your jamb result with any electronic device that can access the internet.
While the first two requirements are all you need to check your result on the jamb portal online, the last is for checking it without internet connectivity.
That is through SMS, just like you did when generating the JAMB profile code.
Once you have all three of these things ready, you can choose any of the methods below to check the result now.
There are about 3 methods you can use to check the result of the JAMB examinations you or your ward can use.
As a parent, guardian or jamb candidate, you can choose any of the methods you find most helpful or easy
1.) Check Your Jamb Result (By SMS) 2020
- Get the phone number used for the JAMB registration. It could be MTN, GLO, AIRTEL or 9mobile, just ensure that it is the same line registered to your jamb profile.
- Recharge a minimum of N50 on it and send a text message to 55019 in this order: “Result Surname, First name and middle name.” Ensure that you separate them by just a single space.
- Take for instance your name is Adekunle Uduma Onyeze. To get your result from JAMB via text message, you will have to type; Result Adekunle Uduma Onyeze and forward it to 55019 which is JAMB official service code.
- Bear in mind that for this service, you will be charged the same amount for each of those times.
- So if you try it once and didn’t receive a text message bearing the result instantly, you are to wait for at least 24 hours before trying it again.
Now while there about three ways to check the result, the fastest way to do it is via SMS.
Else they will keep deducting N50 from your account for every time you send the text.
Though this is the fastest way to check your Jamb examination result, bear in mind that you cannot print it this way.
This method only allows you to instantly know what your result is. To check and as well print it, you will have to use the methods below for that.
2.) Check Result with Registration Number
- Log on to https://www.jamb.org.ng/ExamSlipPrinting 3/CheckUTMEResults using any device with an internet access.
- It is best to use a computer especially if you intend to print the result slip immediately.
- If you must use a mobile phone for it, ensure you open the link using Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Dolphin.
- Opera Mini browser don’t really work well with the website.
- Input your Jamb registration number or email in the space provided for it on the website.
- Click on “Check result” button below the space or the Reg number/Email.
- Within a few seconds your result will load bearing your name, Exam Centre, Subjects and Score, and total score.
- You can go on to print the result slip from there.
Another proven method to check and print your Jamb scores is to do that online on the portal of the examination body.
To check and also print your result from Jamb website , follow the instruction above.
What if this method didn’t work for you?
There’s still another method you can try.
If this last one didn’t work for you, you may have to check the Frequently Asked Questions section of this post to find a solution for that or send a direct email to the support team of examination body.
3.) Checking Your Jamb Result From Your Profile
- To this, you will have to visit the website by typing www.jamb.org.ng/efacility on your phone’s or computer’s browser.
- Once the portal opens, you will be asked to enter your email address and password. Remember this is the email address and password you used during your registration.
- After entering those required information, click on ‘login.” Your Jamb profile will open immediately after that click.
- Once that happens, scroll down and click on “ print result slip” or “show admission status“ in case you want to find out if you have been offered admission or not.
- From there also you can choose to accept or reject your jamb admission.
The final way to check and print your Jamb result is to log into your profile on the website using the information you used during the registration.
That is how to check your result and as well print it directly through your profile on Jamb portal.
My JAMB Result Is Not Loading, What Do I Do?
This is a question people ask when they are unable to access their result using any of the above mentioned methods.
The first reason you may be experiencing this is because your result is yet to be uploaded on the portal.
You might have to wait for a few hours or days and try it again.
Most times the reason for this is because the result is being withheld. This can happen for different reasons.
The most common of them being suspected cases of examination malpractice in a center, incorrect registration details among several others.
In such a situation, the best thing to do will be contact the official Jamb support team by reaching out to them via the email address provided on their website.
The Joint Admission and Matriculation Board has now made it easier for candidates to access their results after the examinations using their mobile phone.
This can be done via text message and other methods explained in this article.
Are you searching for how to check Jamb result in 2020? I hope you find this guide useful.