If I may ask you this question; Do you know how to delete a Facebook account? what will be your response? I guess, not! When ever the name ‘social media’ in been mentioned, Facebook it’s the first platform that comes to mind. Am I right?
Facebook is a social media platform that offers free messaging and news feeds to its users. Almost all internet users have at least one Facebook account, although it comes with a lot of benefits, some still get tired and prefer other social media platforms such as Instagram or Twitter.
Facebook is regarded as the most popular social media platform in the world. It was launched in 2002, by its current founder and CEO, Mark Zuckerberg who is also the owner of instagram account.
Facebook ranks as the third most visited website in the world Trailing Tech Giants, Google and YouTube. Pinterest account is also among the list, although not very popular among Nigerian social media enthusiast.
Having a Facebook account comes with a lot of benefits which include, cheaper way to connect with friends, serves as a means of meeting new contacts, offers the free audience to advertise your business on groups and to some, Facebook is a means of making full-time passive income through Facebook marketing, Dropshipping, and influencer marketing.Facebook comes in two variants, the regular Facebook app and a lite version known as Facebook lite.
The process on how to delete a Facebook account works the same on all versions of Facebook, regardless of whether you are running on the web version, the mobile application or the Lite version.
Deleting a Facebook account whether for yourself or for someone, is pretty much the same steps and can be done using any device or any of the Facebook platform, web version, mobile application version or the Facebook Lite version. To delete your Facebook account, follow the steps listed below:
- Open Facebook (mobile or web version) and login to the account you want to deactivate.
- Click on the navigation icon, if you’re on a mobile device. It’ll open a tab.
- Scroll down and click on the settings tab. The settings tab contains amount settings, security settings, Ads settings, notification settings, shortcut settings, and your Facebook information settings
- Scroll down to find the ‘Your Facebook Information’ settings section and click on account ownership and control.
- Click on deactivation and deletion tab
- From the resulting screen, you can either choose to temporarily deactivate your account and specify a duration period, or you select the delete permanently checkbox.
- Once done, click on continue and you’ll be prompted to confirm you want to deactivate it delete your account
- Congratulations your account has been successfully deleted
That’s basically all you need to do to delete your Facebook account. Although personally, I wouldn’t advise anyone to select the delete account button, you can choose to temporarily deactivate your account if you must go off.
However, if you truly want to delete your Facebook account, then, by all means, proceed. One thing to point out right out of the box is that there’s no going back on this. Once you click on permanently delete my Facebook account, your account is automatically removed from Facebook’s database and you cannot undo the step forever.
How to Create a Facebook Account
After deleting your old Facebook account, and you want to create a new account for your personal or professional use. It doesn’t matter the purpose for which you intend to create the account, the process is pretty much the same.
- Go-to the Facebook website, or open your Facebook application if you’re on a mobile device.
- Click on signup (create a new account)
- You can either register using your mobile number or using your email. There’s no preference as to the best to use. But if you have a Gmail account, I would recommend using your Gmail or email to create your account.
- After setting up your email, create a new password, then fill in the confirm password fields with the same details you entered.
- From there, you’ll fool in some basic information about yourself, such as full name, gender, date of birth, etc.
Congratulations, your new Facebook account has been successfully created. You can now login to view feeds and edit your profile photo.
In this post, we have shared how to delete a Facebook account in 2020. Maybe for some reason, you decide to stay off Facebook or social media in general and you don’t want people seeing your profile online, deleting your Facebook account will remove your data from the Facebook database and in turn, anyone trying to search your profile will only be redirected to someone answering similar names with you.* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊Become an Expert Cryptocurrency Trader and Investor With My Winning Master plan and strategies. Get a 1-7 days Course Live on Zoom with complete mentorship and first hand signals With 30% Off Original Price For Just 100 Slots--CLICK HERE
◊Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Do you want to make good money daily betting on your favorite soccer games?Join Betgaranteed Telegram channel for constant and steady Football winning --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE