Looking for ways to Link Your NIN to your MTN Line??
According to NCC’s statement, users of mobile phones in Nigeria are in the risk of having their SIMs blocked for failure to link NINs with phone numbers.
As it is now imperative for every Nigerian with an NIN to have it linked with his/her phone number, this post is here to guide you on how you can easily link your NIN to your phone number on MTN, Glo, Etisalat and Airtel.
Steps for Linking Your NIN to Your MTN Number
MTN lets you link your NIN to your MTN number using any of two methods namely a USSD code and the MTN website.
To link your NIN to your MTN number via a USSD code, follow the steps below:
- Dial the code *785# on your phone
- Supply your 11-digit NIN as required on the subsequent on-screen page
- Following that, you’ll see a pop-up message indicating that “your NIN has been successfully received”
To link your NIN to your MTN number via the MTN website, follow the steps below:
- Open any browser on your phone and visit the link https://mtnonline.com/nin/
- Supply your MTN number in the required field
- Fill in your NIN where necessary
- Provide your email address and then submit
- With the above done, you can rest assured that MTN has received your NIN and connected it with your MTN number
Requisites for Linking Your NIN to Your Phone Number
In linking your NIN with your mobile number on MTN, Airtel, Etisalat or Glo, you’ll likely have to provide some details. Before attempting to link any NIN with your phone number, you should note that it’s expected of you to provide only the NIN duly obtained from an accredited NCC office in Nigeria.
In the case that you did NIN registration years ago and cannot recall your NIN as a result, you can retrieve it by dialing the code *346#.
Finally, below are the requisites for linking your NIN to your phone number:
- Your National Identity Number (NIN)
- Your phone number
- Your name (in full)
- Your Date of Birth
- Your email address
Steps for Linking Your NIN to Your Glo Number
Unlike MTN, Glo lets you link your NIN with your Glo number only via a text message. You should follow the steps below to link your NIN to your Glo number:
- Initiate a text message on your mobile phone
- Create the text message in the format “UpdateNIN( )NIN( )First Name( )Last Name”
- For example, “UpdateNIN(space) 12567663198 (space) Saheed (space) Soliu”
- Send the message to 109
We hope reading this post has helped you link your NIN with your phone number on any of the listed network operators without any hassle.* BEST DEALS & OFFERS*
◊ Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Join the Best P2P Crypto Exchange site REMITANO, Get Up to 33% Off remitano.com Deals/Orders --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE