Nigerian passport holders need a tourist visa to enter Singapore. Fortunately, the method is comparatively simple. you’ll get to apply at the Honorary Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Lagos otherwise you can have a contact in Singapore submit your application (more thereon below). Always apply for your tourist visa a minimum of 30 days before your departure date to permit enough time interval (and save yourself from any unnecessary stress!).
This process applies to Nigerian passport holders.
What Singapore Visa do I Need?
The type of visa you’ll need for a vacation in Singapore is that the Short-Term Visa. This is often essentially a tourist visa. The short-term visa allows you to remain in Singapore for up to at least one month.
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Visa time interval
The application process for the Singapore visa may take up to 3 days (excluding the date of submission). Some applications may take longer to process.
Visa application fees are non-refundable. The consulate-general accepts payments by Visa or MasterCard. Online payments also are accepted by Visa or Mastercard through the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA).
Singapore Visa Requirements
Make sure you’ve got the subsequent documents when submitting your application request:
- A completed 14A form
- 2 recently taken passport-size photo (35mm x 45mm, taken within the last three months, with even exposure)
- Your passport (with a minimum of six months validity from the date of entry into Singapore)
- A copy of your passport’s biodata page
- Police clearance certificate
- Tax clearance certificate
- Bank account statement for the last six months, signed by your bank
- Evidence of accommodation or booking, indicating the situation and date of arrival
- Proof of flight booking indicating departure and arrival dates
- Evidence of basic traveling allowance to hide your entire stay in Singapore
- Letter of introduction from your employer (stating your position and your leave dates)
- Your company’s identity cards
- A completed V39A form (this may be a letter of introduction for the visa application)
Where to use
You can submit your application for your Singapore visa at the Honorary Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Lagos.
Alternatively, you’ll have an area contact in Singapore (a Singaporean or a permanent resident, a minimum of 21 years old, who features a Sing-pass account) submit your application to the ICA.
How to Apply
As mentioned above, there are two ways to submit your application for a Singapore visa.
Applying in Nigeria
- Have your documents printed and your photos taken.
- Complete the 2 forms.
- Submit your documents to the Honorary Consulate-General of the Republic of Singapore in Lagos.
- Pay the appliance fee.
- When collecting your visa at the consulate-general, confirm to possess your receipt and the other documents provided to you once you submitted your application.
Having a Contact in Singapore Submitting Your Application
Your local contact in Singapore can submit your visa application online via the SAVE system.
Once the appliance process is complete and successful, your local contact, a strategic partner, or authorized visa agent can use the e-Service to print a replica of your e-Visa for you.
We hope we have been able to give you useful tips?
**Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
**Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
** Grab My Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
**Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE