1xbet has maintained a remarkable footing among the trusted betting companies with a great deal of daily events for online bettors. If you’re hell bent on placing safe bets on games cutting across different sports (including handball, football, tennis, golf, volleyball, etc.), 1xbet is one of your surest choices.
Besides offering loads of additional markets, 1xbet wins over many bettors’ fancies owing to its easy-to-use and bettor-friendly website.
While this article basically revolves around how to place a bet on 1xbet, it further guides you on how to load a bet code using the 1xbet website or mobile app.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
How to Place a Bet on 1xBet
To place a bet on the website of 1xbet, you first have to register (as a user) on the site. Notably, 1xbet’s Sports and Live pages contain information on events and odds and are accessible to anyone browsing the 1xbet website. But for bet placement, it’s necessary to have first registered as a user on the official website.
Provided you’re a registered 1xbet user, you may follow the steps below in order to place a bet:
- Visit the official site of 1xbet and sign into your 1xbet account
- Navigate to the main menu of 1xbet and click Sports or Live
- Subsequently, specify your desired sport and event
- With the latter done, 1xbet will present you with relevant odds and markets
- Select the odds in order to place your bet –doing this will cause your chosen event to show on the bet slip
- You’ll have to specify your preferred bet type (from a list containing Accumulator, Chain and System) in the case of various bets on the bet slip
- Subsequently, specify the amount you’re placing on the bet –you’re expected to have deposited money that is sufficient for the bet placement
- Then, click the button Place a bet
- On the next page, a pop-up box will appear, showing your bet details (1xbet will approve the bet and deduct the staked amount from your account)
- To view your bets, check Bet history under My Account or toggle to the Recent bets section
Alternatively, you can choose to load a bet code (for bet placement) via any of 1xbet’s website and mobile app. To do this using the mobile site, see the instructions below:
- Visit www.1xbet.com on any reliable browser
- After landing on the site’s homepage, scroll to the bottom and click the middle-standing box with three horizontal lines –this will direct you to the bet slip page
- On the bet slip page, select Save/download bet slip
- Then, input your bet code
- Tap the green-coloured Download button lying near
- On the emerging window, choose the option Accumulator and insert the stake amount in the required field
- Finally, tap the PLACE A BET button lying under
If you would like to load your bet code via the 1xbet mobile app instead, you should follow the instructions below:
- Wait for the main page to appear
- On the main page, scroll to the top left-hand corner and click the box with three horizontal white lines
- The emerging window presents a menu of options. Select Bet slip from these options
- On the next page, you’ll find a statement that “You have no bet slips”. Scroll to the top right side of the page and tap the icon lying beside the conventional delete icon –this icon has an arrow pointing to the delete icon
- On the pop-up that appears next, tap DOWNLOAD BET SLIP
- Input the bet code and hit the OK button for the selected games to download
- Tap BET (as seen at the top right-hand side of the page) once the games have been completely downloaded
- Input the stake amount in the required field and hit the BET button close by
We hope this article has adequately guided you on placing your bet or loading a bet code using the 1xbet website or the relevant mobile app. If you still find it difficult to place your bet on 1xbet, you may specify your kind of difficulty in the comment section below.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE