Depending on the aim of your visit Switzerland, there are different types of Swiss visas which will apply to the occasion.
You can apply for Swiss Schengen Visa since 2008 when Switzerland as an EFTA Member State also became a member state of the Schengen Area.
Switzerland Entry Restrictions in Response to Coronavirus
Due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Switzerland, also because the remainder of the EU and Schengen Area members imposed an EU-wide entry ban on third-country nationals in mid-March 2020. With the improved epidemiological situation within the EU and abroad, Switzerland has lifted the entry ban for a couple of third-countries and several other categories of travelers.
On July 20, Switzerland intends to allow the residents of the subsequent countries to enter its territory:
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
- New Zealand
- South Korea
China is predicted to be faraway from the list of banned countries too consistent with the EU recommendations, as long as it does permit travelers from Switzerland to enter its territory.
Documents required for a Swiss Schengen Visa Application:
- Download the appliance form, fill it, and with sincerity. you’ll also fill the Schengen Visa form electronically then print a hard-copy.
- 2 photos must be attached; the photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light-weight background.
- Your passport and copies of your previous visas – valid for a minimum of 3 months beyond return date – are required. Your passport must have a minimum of two blank pages.
- A copy of your return-ticket reservation. it’s not recommended to get the ticket before obtaining the visa – if not otherwise required
- Travel medical insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within Switzerland and therefore the entire Schengen area
- A cover letter stating the aim of the visit to Switzerland and itinerary
- Flight reservations with dates and flight numbers specifying entry and exit from Switzerland
- Valid Proof of accommodation for the entire duration of the your stay in Switzerland.
- Proof of civil status (marriage certificate, certificate of youngsters, death certificate of spouse, card if applicable)
- Proof of sufficient financial means for the amount of stay in Switzerland.
- Employment contract
- A current statement of the newest 6 months
- No-objection certificate from the employer
- Income Tax Return (ITR) form or Certificate of tax deducted at the source of salary
- A copy of your business license
- Company statement of the newest 6 months
- Income Tax Return (ITR)
If a student:
- Proof of enrollment
- Leave approval letter from school or university
- Pension statement of the newest 6 months
- Regular income generated by property proof of the newest 6 months
Additional documents required for the foremost frequent purposes of Swiss Visa Application:
Swiss Tourist/Visitor Visa additional requirements:
- Invitation letter from your family or friends in Switzerland with the address and telephone number – if applicable
- Bank statement of the last 6 months
- Passport copies
Swiss Schengen Visa for Business Purposes:
- Invitation letter from Swiss company you’ll be visiting and their detailed address accompanied with the dates of your visit
- A certificate from your employer stating/allowing your business travel
If there have been previous trade relations between the 2 companies, proof of such events must be provided
- Business statement of the newest 6 months
- Memorandum and Article of Association in original certified copy (registered with joint-
- stock companies) Trade License (first issued and present renewal), Proprietorship/Partnership documents
Regarding the applicant’s expenses during stay within the Schengen zone, either the employer or the partner company must state coverage of expenses on the letter or invitation.
Swiss Schengen Visa for Medical Purposes:
- A local report
A medical attestation from the hospital or doctor in Switzerland, confirming the date of your appointment also as your medical situation
- Payment receipt of medical fees
Swiss Schengen Visa for Culture, Sports, Film Crew or Religious Purposes:
- Invitation letter from the above-mentioned authorities with details upon the character of events or activities – the purpose of visit, expense coverage
- Names of the applicants (crew members)
- Duration of stay
- Travel itinerary
Swiss Schengen Visa for Members of Official Delegations:
- The official invitation copy
- Identity of applicant
- Purpose of a journey (negotiations, meetings, event by intergovernmental organizations, consultations)
- Duration of stay
- Place of accommodation
Swiss Schengen Visa for Study, Training, Research, or another sort of Internship Purposes:
- An enrollment certificate allowing attendance of courses
- Certificate of completion or courses attended
- Financial sustenance
Swiss Schengen Visa For The Wife/Husband of a Swiss citizen:
- Proof of Swiss citizenship (ID card or consular card or certification of Swiss nationality or naturalization order)
- Swiss marriage certificate
- Swiss family record
Swiss Airport Transit Visa:
- Visa or another sort of entry permit within the transit country
- Copy of your valid visa for your final destination
Swiss Schengen Visa for Underage Children:
- Proof of parent’s regular income (work contract with specified monthly income or a statement or business license)
- Notarized travel permission from parent (parental travel consent)
- If one parent lives in another country – their notarized parental travel consent
Swiss National visa
If you plan to remain within the territory of Switzerland for a complete of quite 90 days (at least 91 days) during one or more visits within a half-year period calculated from the date of first entry, you would like to use it for a national visa.
Have you learned from this post? If you have then we wish you good luck as you plan to move!
See you next post!* TEXT ADS**
◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE