Earlier this month, Motorola officially launched its 2nd generation Moto G and Moto X smartphones, both of which runs Android 4.4 KitKat out-of-the-box. Moto G 2nd Gen 2014 rooting method is out and many have have been rooting their phones, for those that doesn’t know how here is how to root yours.
- First unlock your bootloader from here
- After unlocking your bootloader, download and save SuperSU updater zip to your internal SD Card from here
- Power off your device and boot into bootloader mode (Press power button and volume down key simultaneously)
- Connect your Moto G 2nd Gen to your PC via USB cable
- Flash Recovery through bootloader mode and go to your adb+fastboot folder and type this command fastboot flash recovery TWRP 18.104.22.168-titan-motog-2014.img
- Flash SuperSU from Recovery and reboot your device.
This rooting method was officially created and posted on XDA forum by suhas.holla and has been tested and confirmed to work on XT1068 and XT1069 Dual Sim models
>Do You Want To Receive Update As Soon As We Publish? join our Telegram Channel stay updated with the latest headlines--CLICK HERE
Known Issues: Only internal SDCard is detected for now..No External SDCard support.
If you have any questions regarding the procedures or comment, visit the original thread on XDA forum.* TEXT ADS**
◊Cure and Knock Staphylococcus & Other Infectious Diseases out from your Body within 3 weeks --CLICK HERE
◊Order Our Ultimate Virtual Soccer Hacks and Secretes to Win 100k Daily --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊Join our Community and interact with fellow members>> Click here to join
◊JOIN US @TELEGRAM TO RECEIVE UPDATE CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE
◊Get All Recruitment Jobs Past Questions and Answers--CLICK HERE