How to Uninstall Game Pigeon
GamePigeon games can be very interesting, but it gets rather boring especially when you don’t have anyone to play against. Are you looking for a way to uninstall GamePigeon from your iPhone device? I’ve prepared a detailed guide on how to uninstall game pigeon from your iMessage and completely from your iPhone device.
Social games have often been in trend and so, with the release of iOS 10, Apple announced that the iOS users would be able to play games with their social circle including friends right in the iMessage app on your iPhone. This gave birth to many games that only worked in the iMessage app and GamePigeon was one of those games.
What is Game Pigeon?
GamePigeon is an extension on iMessage that lets users play 2 player games on iPhone devices. They allow users to play games online with friends and family. It runs on the iPhone iMessage platform. What this means is that, once you install a game pigeon game, it’ll not show up on your installed apps and can only be accessed through iMessage iOS application. They have quite a number of games on their platform such as Poker, Anagrams, Gomoku, and more are still being added.
Game Pigeon offers a lot of multiplayer games that run only on iOS devices like the iPhone or iPad. To play the game first, you have to open the iMessage app and select contact with whom you wish to play the game. Choose the Game Pigeon icon on the backside. Select any game that you like and hit the send button. It will send an invitation to your contact to play the game.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
How To Uninstall Game Pigeon
After you must have played Game Pigeon games, chances are you’ll get bored of it and would want to delete it from your iPhone. However, you could find it quite hard to uninstall Game Pigeon from your iPhone as there’s no icon of Game Pigeon that is available on the home screen.
- First, open the iMessage app on your iPhone.
- Click on any iMessage you received in your inbox. (Ensure that you select iMessage received from any other iPhone user, not a simple message).
- Select the App icon in front of the camera icon (if apps not visible).
- At the bottom of the screen, swipe the icons to the left.
- Select the more (…) option.
- At the next screen, you will see the GamePigeon option within the More Apps section.
- Now, select the GamePigeon option and swipe to the left.
- Just tap on the Delete button, and the app will uninstall from your iMessage app.
If you followed the steps listed above, the game should now be uninstalled on your iPhone. You have successfully gotten rid of the sticky game on your iPhone and you may add new games to your iMessage app if you wish.