Are you looking for How to Watch Twitch on Roku? then you have come to the right place because in this article, we will be showing you the different ways on How to Watch Twitch on Roku
Use the Official Twitch Channel on Roku
Twitch had an official Roku channel, but it has since been taken out of service. There is, however, a way to get the old official Twitch channel on your Roku.
Connect to Unofficial Twitch Channel
To receive the official Twitch channel on your Roku device, you can use another channel called Unofficial Twitch. To add the channel to your Roku device, you’ll need to log into your Roku account using a web browser.
Here’s how you do that:
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- Go to the Roku website using your computer’s web browser. If you haven’t already, sign in to your Roku account.
- Select My Account from the menu by hovering your mouse over your profile icon.
- Select Add channel with a code from the Manage account area on the left of the My account page.
- On the next screen, type the following into the text field: TWITCHTV
- Select I’m not a robot from the reCaptcha section, and then select Add channel.
- Select OK in the warning window that appears.
- Choose Yes, add a channel in the window followed.
Unofficial Twitch should now be available on your Roku.
Connect to the Official Twitch Channel
To use this channel to get the official Twitch channel:
- Launch the newly added Unofficial Twitch channel on your Roku device.
- An Unofficial Twitch Channel Now Available prompt will appear in the channel. Select Yes.
- Click Add channel.
- Enter the code for verification and select OK.
You now have the official Twitch channel installed on your Roku.
Using the Unofficial/Official Twitch Channel
To use this channel:
- Open the freshly created Twitch channel.
- To access your personalized content, log in to your account.
Begin viewing your preferred streams.
How to Stream Twitch to Your Roku From a Windows, Mac, iPhone, or Android Device
If the preceding techniques don’t work for you or you don’t want to utilize them, you can cast one of your device’s displays to your Roku as a third alternative to watch Twitch on Roku.
You must first open Twitch on your Windows, Mac, iPhone, or Android smartphone, then cast the screen of that device to your Roku, where you may view your Twitch streamings.
Watch Twitch on Roku Using a Windows 10 PC
If you have Windows 10, you can cast the entire screen of your PC to your Roku, giving you access to Twitch and everything else on your PC.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Select the notifications icon in the bottom-right corner of your Windows 10 PC.
- From the menu that appears, choose Project.
- In the Project menu, choose Duplicate. This will duplicate the contents of your PC’s screen on your Roku screen.
- Select Connect to a wireless display at the bottom.
- Choose your Roku device from the list.
- A prompt should appear on your Roku. Select Allow in this prompt.
- You should now be able to view the screen of your PC on your Roku.
- To watch Twitch, open your PC’s web browser and go to the Twitch website.
- Start watching your favorite streams on your Roku, and they should appear there.
- When you’re finished, go to the top of your PC’s screen and select Disconnect to stop casting.
Watch Twitch on Roku Using a Mac
You can cast your Mac’s screen to your Roku and watch all of your favorite Twitch streams on your Roku-enabled device using Apple AirPlay.
To do so, follow these steps:
- Select the Control Center icon from your Mac’s menu bar, then Screen Mirroring.
- Select your Roku device from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll see a code on your Roku’s screen. Enter this code in the prompt on your Mac, and then select OK.
- Your Mac’s screen should be reflected on your Roku.
- Open a web browser on your Mac and go to the Twitch website.
- Your feeds should display on your Roku after you access them.
- Select the Control Center icon on the Mac’s menu bar, choose Screen Mirroring, and
- select your Roku device to cease casting.
Watch Twitch on Roku Using an Android Device
Roku supports streaming from Android smartphones, so you may use your Android device to start the Twitch app and cast your device’s screen to your Roku.
This is how you do it:
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to Settings.
- In the Settings menu, select Bluetooth & Device Connection.
- Tap Cast on the following screen.
- From the top, turn on the Enable wireless display toggle.
- Select your Roku device from the list.
- In the prompt that appears on your Roku, select Allow.
- On your Roku, you should be able to see the screen of your Android device.
- Play a stream on your Android device using the Twitch app. This feed should be mirrored on Roku.
- Pull down from the top of your Android device’s screen and select Screen Cast to stop casting. Then choose Disconnect.
Watch Twitch on Roku Using an iPhone
You can mirror your iPhone’s screen to your Roku and watch Twitch on your Roku device because Roku supports AirPlay.
To make this possible, follow these steps:
- On your iPhone, go to Control Center and select Screen Mirroring.
- Choose your Roku device from the drop-down menu.
- A code will appear on your Roku. Enter this code in the prompt that appears on your iPhone.
- On your Roku, you’ll be able to see the screen of your iPhone.
- Use your iPhone to launch Twitch and watch your feeds on your Roku device.