HP has finally announced Elite X3, its first Windows 10 powered Phablet at the ongoing MWC event in Barcelona earlier today. Considering its specifications, the Elite X3 is the first high-end Windows 10 phone to use Snapdragon 820 chipset and to be certify with MIL-STD-810 ratings for its ruggedness. Also, it supports Microsoft Continuum, a feature that allows users to use it as a full desktop computer when plugged to an external display.
In addition, the Elite X3 sports an eye scanner, which makes use of iris recognition technology for smart security and authentication. This doesn’t stop it from packing a fingerprint sensor as well.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Check out its complete specs below:
HP Elite X3 Specifications
- 5.96-inch AMOLED display with Quad-HD (2560×1440 pixels) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- 64-bit 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- Waterproof and dustproof (IP67 rating)
- Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0 LE, Wifi 802.11ac (dual band), USB Type-C
- OS: Windows 10 Mobile
- Battery: 4150mAh, fast charge,
- Dimensions: 83.5 x 7.8 x 161.8 mm
- Weight: 195 grams
HP is also offering two accessories separately, Mobile Extender and Desk Dock. The later let users easily access continuum, it comes with various ports where mouse, keyboard, and other external device can be plug in. No word on pricing and availability yet.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE