HP at MWC pre-opening event in late February announced its first smartphone with Windows 10 Mobile, Elite X3, without revealing its pricing and availability. Today, the company has officially introduced the phone in United States.
The phablet-size device features a 5.96-inch QHD (1440p) AMOLED display; is powered by Snapdragon 820 chipset with 4GB of RAM for good multitasking; houses 16MP and 8MP cameras, and is backed by a 4150mAh battery. The Elite X3 is extremely protected and maintain high level of security with Iris scanner and fingerprint sensor onboard, and is also IP67 certified for dust and water resistant. It supports Windows Continuum as well.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
HP Elite X3 Specifications
- 5.96-inch AMOLED display with Quad-HD (2560×1440 pixels) resolution, Gorilla Glass 4
- 64-bit 2.15GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, Adreno 530 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Windows 10 Mobile, Continuum support
- Iris scanner, fingerprint sensor
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, USB 3.0 and USB Type-C combo port
- Battery: 4150mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 83.5 x7.8 x 161.8mm
- Weight: 195 grams
The HP Elite X3 is priced at $699 USD and will be availability in U.S later this month. The company is also offering the Elite X3 bundled with Desk Dock and Headphone for $799 USD.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE