The Taiwanese phone maker HTC, has officially announced J Butterfly 3 for global market as expected to today. The smartphone will be available in Taiwan starting from third week of October at a price of NT$ 19,000 ($600 USD). Availability and pricing details for international markets remains undisclose.
The device was exclusive launched as J Butterfly HTV31 in Japan earlier this year. It is the successor of J Butterfly 2 that was launched in August 2014. In comparison, the J Butterfly 3 is identical both physically and internally with HTV31 besides slight changes in their network bands.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
HTC J Butterfly 3 Specifications:
- 5.2-inch QHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) capacitive touchscreen display, scratch-resistant glass
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 (4-core 1.5GHz + 4-core 2.0GHz) processor
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal storage (expandable upto 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 20-megapixel rear camera with sapphire glass protection, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, dual LED flash, 4K video recording; depth sensing secondary rear camera
- 13-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, BSI sensor
- Waterproof and dustproof (IPX7 rating)
- Dual front stereo speakers
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, Wifi 802.11ac with Hotspot, 4G LTE, 3G (HSPA+), GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Micro-USB, MHL 3.0
- OS: Android 5.0 or 5.1 Lollipop, Sense 7 UI
- Single SIM
- Battery: 2,700mAh
- Dimensions: 150.99 x 72.99 x 9.99 mm
- Weight: 161 grams
The device comes in Red, Midnight Blue and White color options.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE