HTC today has introduced Desire 10 Pro in India, few months after the smartphone was officially announced in Taiwan. The device comes with a 5.5-inch full-HD display; is powered by a MediaTek Helio P10 processor; sports 20MP and 13MP cameras, and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
The phone runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow with Sense UI on top and offers dual SIM functionality. It also houses a fingerprint sensor at the back for smart security.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
HTC Desire 10 Pro Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution, Gorilla Glass protection
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 20-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, Laser Auto Focus, EIS, twin-LED flash
- 13-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Sense UI
- Fingerprint sensor
- BoomSound, dual stereo speakers
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 76 x 7.86mm
- Weight: 165 grams
- Colour(s): Polar White, Stone Black
The Desire 10 Pro is priced at Rs 26,490 ($390 USD). It will be available from second week of December at selected stores across the India.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE