HTC has officially introduced Desire 630 Dual SIM, its latest mid-budget smartphone with 4G LTE in India. The phone was first announced at MWC 2016 event in March along with Desire 530. It is available at selected retail outlets across the region and HTC India web-Store at a price of Rs 14,990 ($224 USD).
HTC Desire 630 Dual SIM Specifications
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720 pixels) resolution, 294ppi pixel density
- 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor, Adreno 306 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, BSI sensor, LED flash
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow, HTC Sense 7 UI
- Boomsound, Dolby Audio
- Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2200mAh
- Dimensions: 146.9 × 70.9 × 8.3mm
- Weight: 140 grams
The device comes in Stratus White Remix and Graphite Grey Remix colour options.
The company in last week of May launched One X9 Dual SIM in India at Rs 25,990. The smartphone features a 5.5-inch Quad-HD display; packs octa-core MediaTek Helio X10 chipset with 3GB RAM; and is backed by a 3000mAh battery.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE