HTC has launched a tuned-down variant of its One A9 flagship smartphone, One A9s. Flaunting a full metal body just like its brother, that measure 7.99mm at its thinnest point, the device features a 5-inch HD display; is powered by Helio P10 chipset; sports 13MP and 5MP cameras, and is backed by a 2300mAh battery.
The One A9s runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow topped with Sense UI and offers 4G LTE. It comes in two variants, 2GB RAM with 32GB storage and 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, both expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card. The phone also house a fingerprint sensor underneath the physical home button.
HTC One A9s Specifications
- 5.0-inch Super LCD display with HD (1280×720) resolution, Gorilla Glass protection, 294ppi
- 2.0GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755) processor, Mali-T860 GPU
- 2GB/3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.2 aperture, BSI sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- 5-megapixel front-facing camera, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Sense UI
- Fingerprint sensor
- Boomsound, dual noise-cancelling microphones
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS, GLONASS, NFC, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2300mAh
- Dimensions: 146.49 x 71.5 x 7.99 mm
- Weight: 149.8 grams
The HTC One A9s will be available in Gold, Silver, and Black colors when it go on sale. No details on pricing and availability yet.