HTC today has launched the plus model of its U11 smartphone in India. The device, which was first announced for global market in November last year, is a larger variant of the company’s U11 smartphone, boasting a 6-inch Quad HD+ display.
The phone is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 835 chipset bundled with a hefty 3930mAh battery. It runs Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box with Sense UI on top and it is waterproof and dustproof certified with IP68 rating. It has the EdgeSense feature as well. The 6GB RAM+128GB storage version is the one released in India today.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
HTC U11+ Specifications
- 6-inch Super LCD 6 display with Quad HD+ (2880×1440) resolution, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit 2.45GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor, Adreno 540 GPU
- 4GB/6GB RAM
- 64GB/128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel Ultra Pixel 3 rear camera, f/1.7 aperture, BSI sensor, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual-tone LED flash, 4K video recording, 1080p slow-mo video @120fps, RAW supports
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, BSI sensor, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, Sense UI
- USB-C Audio, HTC USonic, BoomSound Hi-Fi, four omni-directional noise-cancelling mics, 3D Audio recording, Hi-Res Audio
- Waterproof and Dustproof (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor (back)
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,930mAh, Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 158.5 x 74.9 x 8.5mm
- Weight: 188 grams
The U11+ will be available exclusively on India ecommerce store FlipKart from Tuesday February 7th, 2018, for Rs 56,990 (US$855).
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE