The Taiwanese technology firm today made official its latest flagship smartphone that has been expected for a while, the U12+. The new successor of the last year U11+ brings along many changes, the most prominent is the addition of dual front and rear camera and the inclusion of Qualcomm most powerful Snapdragon chipset. With the U12+, HTC is dueling not only to win the market but to further penetrate the niche in which it operate and to take advantage of the post that other manufacturers are leaving behind.
HTC is one of the few manufacturers left that is yet to embrace the notch design and the taller 19:9 aspect ratio. The U12+ display is pegged to 6-inch QHD+ as its predecessor and it is Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protected, but this time the display is HDR10 and DCI-P3 certified. An octa-core Snapdragon 845 chipset powered the hardware while Android 8.0 Oreo govern the software with Android P upgrade tagged along. The RAM and storage configuration is 6GB/64GB, but there is an option of 128GB storage if you want more, though the RAM capacity is still restricted to 6GB.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
In photography, the HTC U12+ as mentioned earlier sports 12MP+16MP dual rear-facing camera with Optical Image Stabilization, 2x Optical Zoom, and 4K video recording at @60fps supports, while 8MP+8MP dual camera with real-time bokeh effects and AR stickers is pinned to the front.
Other notable features included are HTC EdgeSense2, IP68 water and dust resistant, fingerprint sensor, four mics with noise cancellation and 3D audio recording, and HTC BoomSound HiFi edition. It is powered by a 3500mAh battery.
HTC U12+ Specifications
- 6-inch Super LCD 6 display with Quad HD+ (2880×1440) resolution, HDR10, DCI-P3 support, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform, Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB UFS 2.1 built-in storage (expandable up to 2TB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel Ultra Pixel 4 rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, 1.4μm pixel size, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Laser Auto Focus (LAF), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), dual-tone LED flash; secondary 16-megapixel rear camera (telephoto), f/2.6 aperture, 1μm pixel size; 4K video recording @60fps, 1080p slow-mo video @240fps, RAW supports
- 8-megapixel dual front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, 1.12μm pixel size, 1080p video recording
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, Sense UI, upgradeable to Android P
- USB-C Audio, HTC USonic, BoomSound Hi-Fi, four omni-directional noise-cancelling mics, 3D Audio recording, Hi-Res Audio
- Waterproof and Dustproof (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor (back)
- Single / Hybrid dual SIM (region dependent)
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE (dual SIM model), WiFi 802.11ac dual-band, Bluetooth 5.0, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C
- Battery: 3,500mAh, Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Dimensions: 156.6×73.9×8.7-9.7mm
The phone is themed in Ceramic Black, Translucent Blue and Flame Red colors. The 64GB storage version is priced at $799 (£799 in the UK, €700 in Europe) and the 128GB storage version at $849. Pre-orders begin today in the US and the European market.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE