Huawei has launched Enjoy 9 in China, a smaller less-powerful variant of the Enjoy 9 Plus. This has a 6.26-inch HD+ screen and is powered by a Snapdragon 450 chipset, coupled with up to 4GB of RAM and up to 64GB storage.
Photography is handled by dual camera located at the back in 13MP+2MP configuration, while a single 8MP camera resides at the front. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo, support dedicate dual SIM, and is powered by a 4000mAh battery. It does not have a fingerprint sensor.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei Enjoy 9 Specifications
- 6.26-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1520×720) resolution, 19:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB storage (expandable up to 512GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera, f/2.4 aperture
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture, face unlock
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.2
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4000mAh
- Dimensions: 158.92×76.91×8.1mm
- Weight: 168 grams
The Enjoy 9 Aurora Blue and Aurora Violent colors have gradient finnish, while the Midnight Black and Coral Red does not. Pre-order for the phone will begin on December 11th while sales will commence from December 17th in China. We should know the price before then.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE