Huawei has joined the bandwagon of Google’s Android Go edition smartphone with the launch of Y3 (2018) in Ghana and South Africa. The company earlier today made official the smartphone on its website, revealing detailed specs of what it brings along.
Running Android Go software based on Android 8.1 Oreo means we shouldn’t expect much from the device in terms of specifications. It features a 5-inch FWVGA (854×480) 16:9 screen and packs a quad-core MediaTek chipset paired with 1GB of RAM and Mali-T720 GPU. The built-in storage is 8GB with an option to expand it up to 64GB via a MicroSD card slot provided.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
At the back is an 8MP autofocus camera with LED flash, while 2MP selfie camera sits at the front. The usual Bluetooth, WiFi, 4G VoLTE connectivity are included and it is powered by a 2280mAh battery.
Huawei Y3 2018 Complete Specs
- 5-inch IPS display with FWVGA (854×480) resolution
- Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, LED flash
- 2-megapixel front camera, Fixed Focus
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo (Android Go)
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2280mAh
- Dimensions: 141 × 70.5 × 7.95mm
- Weight: 180 grams
Huawei is yet to announce the pricing and availability of the device for the said markets.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE