G9 Plus, Huawei latest high-end smartphone has reportedly go on sale in China. The phone is wrapped in a full metal body that measure 7.3mm at its thickest point. It features a 5.5-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080) resolution and is powered by a Snapdragon 625 chipset coupled with 3GB of RAM.
It runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow topped with EMUI, and there is a fingerprint sensor at the back for smart security and authentication. The G9 Plus comes with hybrid dual-SIM slots with supports of 4G LTE and packs a 3340mAh battery behind.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei G9 Plus Specifications
- 5.5-inch IPS display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution, 401ppi pixel density
- 64-bit 2.0GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Optical Image Stabilization (OIS), Sony IMX298 sensor, twin-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, EMUI 4.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, USB OTG
- Battery: 3340mAh
- Dimensions: 151.8×75.7×7.3mm
- Weight: 160 grams
- Colour(s): Gold, Rose Gold, Silver
The phone wears a price tag of CNY 2399 ($360 USD) and is available at multiple stores across China. No details regarding availability for global markets.
The company in May launched G9 Lite which sports nearly identical specs with the newly released G9 Plus. The G9 Lite however packs Snapdragon 617/Kirin 650 chipsets depending on market, and a 13-megapixel rear camera. It also features a smaller 5.0-inch display.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE