Huawei on Tuesday launched the Honor 10i smartphone in Russia, which is typically the Nova 4e with a larger display and a higher battery capacity as they shared nearly the same specs and body design.
Speaking of specs, the Honor 10i features 6.21-inch Full HD+ display, Kirin 710 chipset, triple rear camera, 32MP front camera, and 3400mAh battery. It runs Android Pie, has a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, and comes with hybrid dual SIM slot.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Check out its complete specs below:
Huawei Honor 10i Specifications
- 6.21-inch 2.5D curved glass display with FHD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 710 processor, Mali-G51 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 512GB)
- 24MP rear camera, f/1.8 aperture, EIS, LED flash; secondary 2MP depth-sensing camera; 8MP ultra-wide angle (120°) camera
- 32-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture; face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS, 3.5mm audio jack
- Battery: 3400mAh / 3320mAh (typical/minimum)
- Dimensions: 154.8×73.64×7.95mm
- Weight: 164 grams
The phone comes in Red and Blue colors with gradient back, and Black color. The phone is expected to be available later this month in Russia, we should know the pricing then.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE