The Honor 7C has finally launched in China, bringing with it an octa-core Snapdragon 450 chipset and dual rear-facing camera. It is interesting to see that Huawei has chosen not to use its in-house Kirin processor for its latest Honor device like the rest of its family.
As could be expected, the phone comes with an 18:9 FullScreen display but with a rather poor HD+ resolution, which won’t appeal to many out there. There is an option between 3GB or 4GB of RAM and 32GB or 64GB of storage when buying the phone.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The dual rear camera setup is 13MP+2MP while an 8MP selfie camera is pinned to the front. The front camera supports face unlock. The Honor 7C have a dedicated dual SIM slot; a fingerprint sensor at the back, and a 3000mAh battery.
Honor 7C Specifications
- 5.99-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 1.8GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Mobile Platform, Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB / 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI 8.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2, 4G VoLTE, GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB, FM radio
- Battery: 3000mAh / 2900mAh (Typical / Minimum)
- Dimensions: 158.3 x 76.7 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 164 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold, Red, Blue
The Honor 7C is priced at CNY 899 (US$142) for the 3GB RAM version and CNY 1299 (US$205) for the 4GB RAM version. It will go on sale on March 13th in China. Pre-order kick-start today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE