Huawei has launched a mini version of one of its 2016 flagship smartphone today in Finland. The Honor 8 Lite as called, is a tuned-down variant of Honor 8 that was introduced in China last year. Unlike its big brother, this packs a single 12MP rear camera instead of two and is also powered by an octa-core Kirin 655 chipset, which is less powerful when compare with Kirin 950 that drove Honor 8.
The RAM has been lowered from 4GB to 3GB and the built-in storage from 32GB to 16GB. Other specs however, still remains intact, this includes the display, front camera, and battery capacity. Notably, the Honor 8 Lite runs an upgraded Android OS version—Android 7.0 Nougat to be precise. It supports hybrid dual SIM and comes mounted with a fingerprint sensor at the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei Honor 8 Lite Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit 2.1GHz octa-core Kirin 655 processor, Mali-830 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear-facing camera, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, EMUI 5.0
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Dimensions: 147.2 x 72.94 x 7.6mm
- Weight: 147 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Blue, White, Gold
The Honor 8 Lite wears a price tag of €269 (US$290). No details regarding its availability for global market.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE