At an event in India today, Huawei officially launched Honor 8, the company’s mid-flagship phone that was introduced in China in June earlier this year. It comes with a 5.2-inch full-HD display and is powered by an octa-core Kirin 950 chipset.
Its most notable feature is dual cameras it packs at the back, both of which boasts 12-megapixel sensor with Laser Auto Focus. The phone also sports a fingerprint sensor at the back and offers USB Type-C connectivity port. The Honor 8 is wrapped in a metal body that is 7.45mm thick and weigh 153 grams. It is painted in Pearl White, Sunrise Gold, and Sapphire Blue colors.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei Honor 8 Specifications
- 5.2-inch IPS 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixels) resolution
- 64-bit 2.3GHz octa-core Kirin 950 processor, Mali-880 MP4 GPU
- 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- Dual 12-megapixel rear cameras, f/2.2 aperture, Laser AF, twin-tone LED flash
- 8-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, EMUI 4.1
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 4.2, 4G LTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, IR sensor, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3000mAh/2900mAh
- Dimensions: 145.5 x 71 x 7.45mm
- Weight: 153 grams
The Honor 8 wears a price tag of Rs 29,999 ($450 USD). It will be available at popular e-commerce and offline retail stores across India in coming days.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE