The Honor Play 7 is Huawei latest phone to joined the bandwagon of its entry-level smartphone in China, where it was announced earlier today. The device offers low specs at a pocket-friendly price; it features a 5.45-inch HD+ display with an 18:9 aspect ratio and it is powered by a MediaTek MT6739 chipset, coupled with 2GB of RAM.
It has an inbuilt storage of 16GB, which can be further expanded up to 256GB via a MicroSD card. A 13MP camera is equipped at the back and a 5MP camera at the front for selfie. The Honor Play 7 runs Android 8.1 Oreo and packed a 3020mAh battery behind.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Honor Play 7 Specifications
- 5.45-inch 2.5D curved glass display with HD+ (1440×720) resolution, 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.5GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit processor, PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, LED flash
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.1
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3020mAh
- Dimensions: 146.5 × 70.9 × 8.3mm
- Weight: 142 grams
It will be available from May 22nd for CNY 599 ($96) in China in Black, Blue and Gold colors. Pre-order begins today.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE