Huawei has officially announced Honor V10, its next generation “V” series smartphone in China and the successor of Honor V9 that was launched earlier this year. The specs has been greatly upgraded in most areas, but there is a slight downgrade in display when compared with its predecessor.
The new Honor V10 touts the trending 18:9 FullView display with nearly zero side bezels and it is also larger, thanks to its elongated 5.99-inch screen, when compared with Honor V9 5.5-inch screen. The display resolution, however, has been lowered from Quad HD (2560×1440) to the trending Full HD+ (2160×1080) to fit its minimal top/bottom bezel design and to add more to its screen-to-body ratio.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Another notable upgrade is the processor. The Honor V10 comes with Huawei most powerful chipset, Kirin 970, which offers better performance when compared with Kirin 960 that powered its predecessor. The phone sports 16MP+20MP dual rear cameras with large aperture for capturing great pictures, an upgrade from 12MP+12MP on the former. There is a fingerprint sensor at the front embedded on the home button and a 3750mAh battery at the back to turn the phone on.
Huawei latest Honor smartphone runs Android 8.0 Oreo out-of-the-box. The firm is offering the device in 4GB RAM and 6GB RAM versions with up to 128GB of storage.
Honor V10 Specifications
- 5.99-inch Full HD+ (2160×1080) FullView 18:9 touchscreen display
- 2.4GHz octa-core Kirin 970 processor, i7 co-processor, Mali-G72 MP12 GPU (8-core)
- 4GB/6GB of RAM
- 64GB/128GB of built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- Dual 16MP (RGB) + 20MP (Monochrome) rear-facing cameras, f/1.8 aperture, Phase Detection Auto Focus (PDAF), Contrast Auto Focus (CAF), LED flash; 4K video recording
- 13-megapixel front-placed camera, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual-SIM
- OS: Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI 8.0
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3750mAh/3650mAh, fast charging
- Dimensions: 157 × 74.98 × 6.97mm
- Weight: 172 grams
The Honor V10 4GB RAM+64GB storage version is priced at CNY 2699 (US$409), while the 6GB RAM version with 64GB storage and 128GB storage are priced at CNY 2999 (US$455) and CNY 3499 (US$530), respectively. The phone comes in Aurora Blue, Black, Gold, and Red colors and is available for pre-order in China. It will go on sale on December 5th.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE