Huawei Honor brand has launched a tuned-down (or lite) variant of its Honor V9 smartphone in China called Honor V9 Play—light in specs but beautiful in look. It is wrapped in a metal unibody that measures 7.65mm in thickness, with the weight capped at 145 grams.
It features a 5.2-inch HD screen; packs an octa-core processor made by MediaTek; sports 13MP+8MP cameras, and is fuelled by a 3000mAh battery. The phone runs Android Nougat OS and has a fingerprint sensor on the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Honor V9 Play Specifications
- 5.2-inch 2.5D curved display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 267PPI
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6750 processor, Mali-T860 MP2 GPU
- 3GB / 4GB RAM
- 32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 13-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, 5Ⓟ lens, PDAF, LED flash
- 8-megapixel front camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Hybrid dual SIM
- OS: Android 7.0 Nougat, EMUI 5.1
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 4G LTE, 3G, 2G, GPS+GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 2900mAh (minimum) / 3000mAh (typical)
- Dimensions: 147.9×73.2×7.65mm
- Weight: 145 grams
- Colour(s): Black, Gold, Rose Gold, Red, Blue
The 3GB RAM version is priced at CNY 999 ($153), while the 4GB RAM version costs CNY 1199 ($184). The Honor V9 Play is available for order in China.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE