Along with the newly introduced Honor 6X, Huawei also launched Honor Pad 2, an 8-inch Android tablet with voice-calling feature and 4G LTE. The device boasts a WUXGA+ (1200p) resolution and packs Snapdragon 616 chipset along with 3GB of RAM.
The tablet runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow; sports 8MP and 2MP cameras, and is powered by a 4800mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei Honor Pad 2 Specifications
- 8.0-inch IPS display with WUXGA+ (1920×1200) resolution, 16:10 aspect ratio, multi-touch support
- 64-bit 1.5GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 616 processor, Adreno 405 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB built-in storage (expandable up to 128GB via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- 2-megapixel front-facing camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, EMUI 4.1
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth, 4G LTE (optional), GPS + GLONASS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 4800mAh
Honor Pad 2 with 3GB RAM + 16GB storage + WiFi only -> CNY 999 ($148)
Honor Pad 2 with 3GB RAM + 32GB storage + WiFi only -> CNY 1299 ($192)
Honor Pad 2 with 3GB RAM + 32GB storage + 4G LTE -> CNY 1499 ($222)
Painted in Gold and White colors, the device will be available for pre-orders starting today and will go on sale from October 25.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE