Huawei launched the Mate 20 Pro alongside with the Mate 20 in October in the U.K, UAE and select European countries, which was a worthy successor of the Mate 10 Pro. Today, the company has officially introduced the device in India at a strict competitive price.
The phone have all the bells-and-whistles you could wished for in today’s flagship; a brilliant 6.39-inch QHD+ OLED screen, Kirin 980 7nm octa-core chipset, hi-res triple rear camera, IP68 waterproof, reversible wireless charging, in-display fingerprint sensor just to mention few, but the price at which Huawei is offering the Mate 20 Pro in India is what drawn our attention.
When it was initially launched the phone was sold for €1049 ($1,215) for the 6GB/128GB model in Europe, but Huawei is offering the same model for Rs 69,990 in India, which translates to $980 USD. At this price point, it will be a strong contender with the Galaxy Note9, Galaxy S9 Plus, HTC U12+, Xperia XZ3, and the 2018 iPhones.
You can learn all that are needed to be known about the Mate 20 Pro in this post. The complete specs is listed below.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Specifications
- 6.39-inch OLED HDR display with QHD+ (3120×1440) resolution, DCI-P3, 19.5:9 aspect ratio, 538PPI
- 64-bit 2.6GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 980 7nm processor, Mali-G76 MP10 GPU, dual NPU
- 6GB RAM
- 128GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via NM card)
- 40MP (f/1.8 aperture / wide-angle lens) + 20MP (f/2.2 aperture / ultra wide-angle lens) + 8MP (f/2.4 aperture / telephoto) triple rear camera, Leica lenses, LAF, CAF, PDAF, AIS (Huawei AI Image Stabilization)
- 24-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture; 3D Depth Sensing camera for 3D face unlock
- OS: Android 9.0 Pie, EMUI 9.0
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual stereo speakers
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5 LE (aptX / aptX HD / LDAC), Dual 4G VoLTE, 3G, 2G, GPS/A-GPS (GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo), NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1)
- Battery: 4200mAh, 40W SuperCharge fast charging (10V/4A), 15W wireless charging, reversible wireless charging
- Dimensions: 157.8 x 72.3 x 8.6mm
- Weight: 189 grams
The phone comes in Midnight Blue, Emerald Green, Twilight, and Black colors. It will be available exclusively on Amazon India from December 4th, or a day earlier for Prime members.
◊Become an Expert Cryptocurrency Trader and Investor With My Winning Master plan and strategies. Get a 1-7 days Course Live on Zoom with complete mentorship and first hand signals With 30% Off Original Price For Just 100 Slots--CLICK HERE
◊Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 35% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest --CLICK HERE
◊Do you want to make good money daily betting on your favorite soccer games?Join Betgaranteed Telegram channel for constant and steady Football winning --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE
◊ ◊Grab Ultimate List of Over 100+ Companies That Pays You Up To $2500 To Blog and Post Online ( #3000 Only))- CLICK HERE