Huawei earlier this month launched Mate 9 in Germany and Mate 9 Pro in China, today, the company has unveiled a third device dubbed Mate 9 Lite, a mini and less powerful variant when compares with the ones mentioned above. It packs an octa-core Kirin 655 chipset instead of Kirin 960 and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow instead of Nougat found on its big brothers.
Also, this sports low-res dual rear cameras, 12MP and 2MP, supported with a single LED flash. The Mate 9 Lite comes in two options, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version, both expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card. It comes equipped with a fingerprint sensor at the rear and is turned on by a 3340mAh battery.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei Mate 9 Lite Specifications
- 5.5-inch 2.5D curved glass display with full-HD (1920×1080 pixel) resolution, 401ppi
- 64-bit 2.1GHz octa-core Kirin 655 processor, Mali-T830 MP2 GPU
- 3GB/4GB RAM
- 32GB/64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 12-megapixel rear camera, PDAF, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel camera for measuring depth of field
- 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow, EMUI 4.1
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Fingerprint sensor
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1, 4G LTE + VoLTE, 3G, GPRS/EDGE, GPS/A-GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3340mAh
- Dimensions: 150.9×76.2×8.2mm
- Weight: 162 grams
The Huawei Mate 9 Lite comes in three different colors, Gold, Silver, and Gray. Its pricing and availability details are not revealed.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE