Since the MWC 2020 will not be holding this year due to the Coronavirus outbreak, Huawei today scheduled an event online where it announced the sequel to its first foldable smartphone, the Mate Xs. Although the new device is pretty much like its predecessor in almost all aspects, the only difference being the processor, OS, and the addition of a 3D ToF camera.
When we said it’s much like the Mate X, we mean it has the same design, texture, specs, and measurements, although it weighs 5 grams more. It still retain the 8-inch OLED display that is 6.6-inch and 6.38-inch when folded, the 40MP+16MP+8MP triple rear camera, and the 4500mAh battery with 55W fast charging support.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
The RAM, storage, and connectivity are the same as well, but this is powered by the firm’s newest Kirin 990 chipset. The fingerprint sensor is embedded underneath the power button located at the side. To cap it all, Huawei ditched the Google Mobile Services (GMS) for its in-house Huawei Mobile Services (HMS) which is baked into the Android 10 it runs.
Huawei Mate Xs Specifications
- 6.6-inch OLED display (front) with 2480×1148 pixel resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio; 6.38-inch OLED display (rear) with 2480×892 pixel resolution, 25:9 aspect ratio; 8-inch OLED display when unfolded with 2840×2200 pixel resolution, 8:7.1 aspect where
- 64-bit 2.86GHz octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 990 5G processor, Mali-G76 MP16 GPU, dual NPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 512GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via NM card)
- 40MP (f/1.8 aperture / wide-angle lens) + 16MP (f/2.2 aperture / ultra wide-angle lens) + 8MP (f/2.4 aperture / telephoto) triple rear camera, Leica lenses, LAF, CAF, PDAF, AIS (Huawei AI Image Stabilization), 3X optical zoom, 30X digital zoom; 3D ToF camera
- OS: Android 10, EMUI 10.0.1
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Dual Speaker
- Connectivity: 5G (multi mode), Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (dual band), Bluetooth 5 LE, 3G, GPS dual band (L1, L5), NFC, USB 3.1 Type-C (Gen 1)
- Battery: 4500mAh, 55W SuperCharge fast charging
- Dimensions: 161.3 x 78.3 (146.2 unfolded) x 5.4-11mm
- Weight: 300 grams
The Huawei Mate Xs costs €2499 (US$2706). It will be arriving in Interstellar Blue color globally starting from March.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE