Huawei last month announced the Nova 3i in China and later launched the smartphone in India, now the company has introduced the device in the European market as P Smart+. The specifications and the features of the P Smart+ are the same as the Nova 3i, but this comes in 4GB RAM/64GB storage option only. It is listed on the company Netherlands website.
The phone features a full HD+ display; is powered by a Kirin 710 chipset; sports dual rear camera and dual front camera, and is backed by a 3340mAh battery. It runs on Android 8.1 Oreo and sports a fingerprint sensor at the back.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei P Smart+ Specifications
- 6.3-inch LCD 2.5D curved glass display with Full HD+ (2340×1080) resolution, 19.5:9 aspect ratio
- 64-bit 2.2GHz octa-core Kirin 710 processor, GPU Turbo
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB built-in storage (expandable up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 16-megapixel rear camera, LED flash; secondary 2-megapixel rear camera
- 24-megapixel front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture; secondary 2-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, EMUI 8.2
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Hybrid dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi 802.11ac (dual band + 2×2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 4G VoLTE, 3G, GPS/A-GPS + GLONASS
- Battery: 3340mAh / 3240mAh (typical/minimum), fast charging
- Dimensions: 157.6×75.2×7.6mm
- Weight: 169 grams
Huawei is yet to reveal the pricing and availability details of the P Smart+ for the European market.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE