Huawei has launched 2017 edition of Y5 in China, an upgraded and more powerful variant of Y5 that was released in 2015. This comes with a larger and crisper display; a faster processor; enhanced front and rear cameras, and a higher battery capacity. Every aspects of the smartphone seems to have experience upgrade when compare with its predecessor.
Huawei is touting its huge 3,000mAh battery which considering its low specs should be able to render up to 2 days of use in a single charge. The Y5 2017 runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow out-of-the-box and supports 4G LTE. There is also a dedicated button at its side that acts as a quick shortcut in accessing and managing installed applications.
◊Join ccnworldtech on Telegram and stay updated with latest discussions,informations and hacks --CLICK HERE
Huawei Y5 (2017) Specifications
- 5.0-inch IPS display with HD (1280×720) resolution, 294ppi pixel density
- 64-bit 1.4GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737T processor, Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB built-in storage (expandable via MicroSD card)
- 8-megapixel rear camera, Auto Focus, dual-LED flash
- 5-megapixel front camera, LED flash, 84-degree wide-angle lens
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Dual SIM
- Connectivity: WiFi, Bluetooth 4.0, 4G LTE, GPRS/EDGE, GPS, Micro-USB
- Battery: 3,000mAh
- Dimensions: 143.8 x 72 x 8.35mm
- Weight: 150 grams
- Colour(s): Pink, White, Gold, Blue, Grey
The smartphone is listed on the company website without pricing and availability details.
◊[Easy BET and WIN 100%] Click Here To Get Daily Sure Football Predictions From Team Of Experts. --CLICK HERE
◊Join 1xbit and Bet in Crypto, Receive welcome Bonus up to 7 BTC --CLICK HERE
◊Register Your Business Name With CAC and Get it in less than 2 weeks--CLICK HERE